LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Thoughts

lovetowere

Hi

Wonder if anyone has any thoughts on this? i am off for a spanking tomorrow (how many times has that been said) i have been spanked in the past a few times as a child and a few as an adult but i want to kick it up a bit and i was thinking of trying a school type punishment so that i can also link in my love of nappies i was thinking that i could be sent to see the headmistress and as well as being spanked could then be made to wear a nappie wonder if anyone else has tried or likes this? also i really want to be marked for sometime after what type of things mark the best? any thoughts be great

many thanks yes def be good to have some bruising :thumbsup: as for marks well maybe the kane? got a supper thick terry nappie which arrived today so that should help pad me over the next few days ease the pain i hope!

ok so am just back from my spanking and have to say wow what a great exsperiance i really did not know my pain barrier was so high :) had a really good hand spanking and the strap and a wood padle (that hurts!) and then had 50 strokes of the kane which i was dreading but i found it quite good hurt still but kould do 100 next time! bit hard to sit down at mo needless to say am in a very thick nappy now to try to help! has really gave me a new found love of spanking and needless to say i want more!! am hoping that when the red dies down a bit will be able to see the marks from the kane ;)