LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Link To Me On The Radio Talking About Being An Ab

I am so darn remiss here...and apologize to ABDL595 profusely. I loved the interview so much I was going to say something sooner.

He did such a great job with the radio interview I think the whole AB/DL Community should give him a rousing standing ovation.

On behalf of North East Littles I cannot describe how proud we are of you. You are leading the way for us. No-one can ever take that away, either.

What you've done here is in line with the work a few brave others who come here have done in the past. DD has some great members. We have a woman AB/DL who's done a TV Interview on a major talk show (she's on my friends list but that's all I'll say here.) I personally know another female AB/DL who's done like-wise with non-other than Tommy of DPF. I think she's the cute diapered AB girl that Tommy was shown lifting into an AB crib and giving a bottle. And I know there are others!

Never be afraid to be "who you really are" even if that's an Adult Baby. We are special people and there are many who appreciate this.

That was the best interview and interviewee I have heard to date. The radio hosts were more inquisitive and open minded than all of the other crappy interviews we have seen. Baby Andy comes across as a decent, normal married guy. A very nice well done interview and snap shot into our diapered lives. Well done!

I am so darn remiss here...and apologize to ABDL595 profusely. I loved the interview so much I was going to say something sooner.

He did such a great job with the radio interview I think the whole AB/DL Community should give him a rousing standing ovation.

On behalf of North East Littles I cannot describe how proud we are of you. You are leading the way for us. No-one can ever take that away, either.

What you've done here is in line with the work a few brave others who come here have done in the past. DD has some great members. We have a woman AB/DL who's done a TV Interview on a major talk show (she's on my friends list but that's all I'll say here.) I personally know another female AB/DL who's done like-wise with non-other than Tommy of DPF. I think she's the cute diapered AB girl that Tommy was shown lifting into an AB crib and giving a bottle. And I know there are others!

Never be afraid to be "who you really are" even if that's an Adult Baby. We are special people and there are many who appreciate this.

Glenn,You also deserve many praise for all your hard work on creating North East Little's it has become such a wonderful group and I love all of you. Thanks Philly

Thank you all for the kind words.It was a very positive thing for me and the show host were very interested in a positive way even in our conversation that wasn't on the air they couldn't stop asking questions.I hope to have more opportunity's like this someday.

Great interview. Finally someone "normal" get's interviewed. Seems like whenever one of us comes out, it's only the crazy ones.

For anyone who didn't know, there's a Baby Andy video on that site also, under the "Videos" section. Nice vid BTW. Those shock jocks could have totally "outted" you or made you come off as a crazy person. Glad it worked out the way it did.

• Like 1