LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Top Show Tries To Sqeeze It In

Ok , I'm watching Vegas.

Sam is talking to delinda about her latest "whale" (high spending Gambles)

He is how it went:

Sam: I was treating him like a king and he was going to fire me. I blew my top at him. aturns out he liked it.

Delinda:Oh I see, he's one of those CEO running the world during the day, but at night he likes to wear diapers and get spanked!

Ok , I'm watching Vegas.

Sam is talking to delinda about her latest "whale" (high spending Gambles)

He is how it went:

Sam: I was treating him like a king and he was going to fire me. I blew my top at him. aturns out he liked it.

Delinda:Oh I see, he's one of those CEO running the world during the day, but at night he likes to wear diapers and get spanked!

I was falling asleep when watching it. I heard that line and for some reason was instantly awake. I had actually recorded it. So I got to hit the rewind because I wasn't sure if I heard it or was thinking I heard it. It think it was .. At night he probably likes to be spanked and wear a diaper.

This time it was "JOEY" also on NBC.

Joey gets a sample of an action doll of his charactor. First they put a man's head on a women's body. Then they made him black. At the end he kept the black chest and the womens leggs. When he pushed the button to make it talk out came a little boy's voice saying "Mommie, I need changed!" then the doll proceeds to wet itself. :D