LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Banned From Chat

Not sure why, there wasn't an argument or a kick/ban, just couldn't log in. I hope I didn't make anyone mad. Maybe it doesn't matter, I don't think I was going to make the connection I wanted to make in there anyway, but maybe it does. Is this some kind of mixup? Did I bother somebody? Can I have access to the chatroom?

Not sure why, there wasn't an argument or a kick/ban, just couldn't log in. I hope I didn't make anyone mad. Maybe it doesn't matter, I don't think I was going to make the connection I wanted to make in there anyway, but maybe it does. Is this some kind of mixup? Did I bother somebody? Can I have access to the chatroom?

If you don't remember, I still have the Admin PM I sent to remind you why you're not going into Chat :o The most common report here is from problems in Chat. Just because it seems like you can check in and check out of Chat, don't be fooled into thinking you've disappeared before you got caught- there are logs of what is posted in Chat the Admin staff can access :rolleyes: And to answer your last question the answer is no, not yet ;)

Bettypooh

If you don't remember, I still have the Admin PM I sent to remind you why you're not going into Chat :o The most common report here is from problems in Chat. Just because it seems like you can check in and check out of Chat, don't be fooled into thinking you've disappeared before you got caught- there are logs of what is posted in Chat the Admin staff can access :rolleyes: And to answer your last question the answer is no, not yet ;)

Bettypooh

I laughed.

Kind of a "ah ha!" moment.

I know wugga is having problems with other things at the moment, and I am sorry about that :( Wugga has simply forgotten about this issue in Chat and now that it seems to matter is viewing the value of accessing Chat in a different light :huh: But my ruling was clear and I don't play favorites so I can't let there be exceptions and still be fair with all. Wugga knows what's up (or can ask me privately for a reminder if he needs it) and it's not going to be aired out here as 'dirty laundry' by me <_< Nuff said on the subject.

Bettypooh