LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Wearing Tip (Or Live, Learn And Then Get Luvs!)

I had that happen once too, well kinda similar. I pulled up my jeans and the zipper was flipped in. didn't notice it and it poked a hole in the plastic when I adjusted my jeans it came out and free so I never noticed. Later in the evening the fluff was like a wick against my jeans. A wet spot started and never stopped go bigger and bigger yet the diaper wasn't that wet. i went in to check out the situation and notice the hole, I used a cigarette wrapper and a piece of scothc tape to fix it and in about a hour the jeans had dried up. i now watch when I pull up my jeans :thumbsup:

Plastic pants are always a good idea over disposable diapers.

I've had disposables which had small pin-holes in the plastic backing,

that were not obvious until wet. I've also had tapes pop loose.

I also had a disposable diaper that "Failed". I had been wearing it

several hours - walking, sitting, getting in and out of my car.

At some point, the inner liner seperated from the plastic backing at

the leg area. I didn't know about it until I was walking thru a mall

and I felt something damp falling down my pant leg! The fluff padding

in the diaper was falling out of the diaper!

Talk about embarrassing.... leaving a trail of wet diaper padding

behind me! And it was an Attends, not a cheap store brand. After that,

I always wear plastic pants over my disposables.

If you wet yourself, diapered or not, sooner or later you're going to have wetness exposed :o If that bothers you a lot, then exercise more care and precaution, just don't expect it to work 100% because life just doesn't work that way :( I almost always wear plastic panties but they have failed me during wear- seams tore, elastic that seemed OK in the morning came loose through the day, and I've even had the plastic tear when trying to get the last use from some :rolleyes: It's not fun but whatever- $*it happens and there's no use crying about it B) Leaks are a part of wearing diapers and it's not the end of the world- and it's a whole lot better than having all your pee leaking through to your clothes because you weren't diapered when you shouild have been :roflmao:

Bettypooh

If you wet yourself, diapered or not, sooner or later you're going to have wetness exposed :o If that bothers you a lot, then exercise more care and precaution, just don't expect it to work 100% because life just doesn't work that way :( I almost always wear plastic panties but they have failed me during wear- seams tore, elastic that seemed OK in the morning came loose through the day, and I've even had the plastic tear when trying to get the last use from some :rolleyes: It's not fun but whatever- $*it happens and there's no use crying about it B) Leaks are a part of wearing diapers and it's not the end of the world- and it's a whole lot better than having all your pee leaking through to your clothes because you weren't diapered when you shouild have been :roflmao:

Bettypooh

I agree. Leaks are indeed part of wearing diapers and I have had leaks many times before but they have happend in the privacy of my own home never out in public like that. After the initial Oh, crap moment (or should that be Oh, piss moment) I just acted normal like nothing happened and it was all good!

If you wear diapers out and about here is a tip: don’t just wear them under jeans. Wear something over them like a pair of boxers (or whichever type of “regular