LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

My name is Tim and I have been wearing diapers for 12 yrs or so. When I first started it was for medical reasons only. At first I only needed a diaper for the overnight time. Then I started wearing them during the daytime and one thing lead to another to wear I was hooked. My medical condition cleared up and now I wear diapers when I can. I'm hoping to make friends and be able to talk to others who are like me.

hi im kinda in the same boat as you. im new to joinging this site too.

i didnt need diapers for any reason other than i just wanted to ware them. i had a friend growing up who had a bed wetting problem and i used to take her good nights when no one was around and wear them sience then ive been hooked. its not really sexaul for me just a way to relax.

friend me if you like.

hi im kinda in the same boat as you. im new to joinging this site too.

i didnt need diapers for any reason other than i just wanted to ware them. i had a friend growing up who had a bed wetting problem and i used to take her good nights when no one was around and wear them sience then ive been hooked. its not really sexaul for me just a way to relax.

friend me if you like.

It is nice to see there are others like me hope we can talk via e-mail

Tim

Welcome to both of you!

I am relatively new to being a registered user, but have been lurking here almost since the beginning of this site.

Welcome, I too have been a member a while, but mostly lurked, and not really visited in a long time until recently. Always good to talk to others with similar experiences.

Yeah I have been checking this out to see if I wanted to join. I'm glad I did cause there are others the same as us out here. It would be nice to be able to meet someone who does not look down at you cause you have on a diaper

Welcome, I too have been a member a while, but mostly lurked, and not really visited in a long time until recently. Always good to talk to others with similar experiences.

Thaks for the welcome. Yes it would be nice to talk to others with the same intrests. Glad to here there are others who like diapers. Hope we can talk