LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Weekend... Finally!

Well my parents are going away for the weekend leaving me by myself to take care of the dog and such. This finally gives me a chance to wear diapers, well there really just homemade diapers made out of towels. Sure there not "real" diapers and not that absorbent, but I'll take what I can get lol. I also took the weekend off of work in order to ensure that I get as much "diaper time" as I can because I do not normally get the chance to wear these towel diapers because it takes time to wash and dry the towels after I'm done using them. So I just wanted to share my plans for the weekend and I hope you guys have a good one too :thumbsup:

Well my parents are going away for the weekend leaving me by myself to take care of the dog and such. This finally gives me a chance to wear diapers, well there really just homemade diapers made out of towels. Sure there not "real" diapers and not that absorbent, but I'll take what I can get lol. I also took the weekend off of work in order to ensure that I get as much "diaper time" as I can because I do not normally get the chance to wear these towel diapers because it takes time to wash and dry the towels after I'm done using them. So I just wanted to share my plans for the weekend and I hope you guys have a good one too :thumbsup:

Still living w/parents suks. :lol: Hope you have a great weekend! Wishing you the best until you can find a SO and/or can move out on your own.

Still living w/parents suks. :lol: Hope you have a great weekend! Wishing you the best until you can find a SO and/or can move out on your own.

Thanks! If everything goes according to plans I should be out of the house sometime this year... :)