LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi!!

Welcome! Nice to see someone new in the UK. Im so fed up with the rain, off out and about on my bike today and fully expect to get wet!

Don't you always, regardless of weather? :whistling:

hi uk person here been a member for a long time but never really added much here. I guess you could call me a lurker except all i do is read the stories on DD. not much to say other than i wear nappies as i am mildly incontinent during the day and heavy at night so thanks to good ole nhs i get my nappies/incontinence products free. so i have learnt to enjoy there feeling so yes i am a diaper lover but i wish i could become a full time adult baby and shrug off my life as i despair it and would love to not have any worries or cares. sorry it feels like i am ranting on and not sure of ettiquette of these here forums if i had to start my own thread or what. any way hi my name is dlrich and well chat or not i dont mind

Aloha DBG!

I hope that you already feel welcome here and have discovered the wealth of information here. When you get the chance, please update your profile and let us all know a little about you and your Daddy. I just wanted to let you know that there are others here your age. There are some here that started with a medicial need and developed an enjoyment of wearing diapers. Others here, like myself, have had the desire most of our lives and despite attempts, can't get away from it. Don't worry, I have no intent of giving up this lifestyle now!

Have fun on the other side of the pond and as we say in Hawaii, "E Como Mai!".

Honu