LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Intro

Hi, just a quick intro here. My name is Mike, I am a 24 year old male in New York. I've been into diapers since I was like 10 and wearing them when I can since 19. I have a girlfriend who is also into them. But I am a lot more than my diapers. I am also into sports, mostly NASCAR and hhockey, as well as baseball and football. I like to do design work, like graphic design type stuff. I like to hang around with friends, and I love listening to music. I love to talk online when I can, just about anything, as long as it isn't inappropriate and stuff my girlfriend can see also.

Welcome to Daily Diapers. It's great to have ya with us. There are a lot of interesting people and if you look around the boards im sure you'll meet some of them. I hope to see ya post around the boards, but once again, welcome!

Hey Mike,

That is totally awesome that you have someone in your life who is also into diapers. There's quite a few of us (myself included) who are envious of you because of that. Tell her to get a screen name and come join in the fun!

I'm also into football. Do you like college or NFL? I'm more of a college fan myself... especially University of Florida.

Anyways, welcome aboard!

Welcome Diaper Mike 05!!! I too am much more than my diapers, funny. :roflmao: Glad to know you have someone in your life to share your lifestyle with. It's not fun being alone... I wish you two the best of luck. This lifestyle is new to my girlfriend, but she's really supportive and encourages me wear as often as I want. Hope you two enjoy the site and decide to stay a while. The members here are very friendly and helpful, so feel free to post often for advice or just to share some thoughts with us. Again, Welcome Aboard!

Thanks everybody. Now to respond to everyone here so you can get to know me better.

There are a lot of interesting people, and hope I can make my little contribution to the fun.

My girlfriend probably won't get her own screenname, but probably use mine if she ever comes on, I don't know yet. She won't be so much of a poster that she will really need one, and for status, I was going to put couple, but used my info instead.

My GF and I have a lot in common, much more so than we like to wear diapers. So our relationship is very well rounded and diapers aren't that huge of an aspect of our relationship, more like something fun and special to do.

Jess: I'm really a fan of both. Syracuse and USC are my college teams I follow, and the Buffalo Bills are my pro team, though I also like Tampa Bay.

Welcome to both of you, even if only you signed on. Congrats on having a well rounded relationship. Hope all goes well and you have many years of happy memories and that the fondness for diapers doesn't cause any hardship for you two. There are many things here to look into and many people to learn about.