LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abkingdom Saving Pictures

I just had to share this with everyone as it can be really annoying to save each and every individual one, specially since they have so many.

I had used many download accelerators and such in the past, but even that was somewhat of a pain.

Remember how you used to be able to just go to your temp internet cache folder and grab all the pictures and such?

Well I found an easy way to do this with a program called IE Cahce View

The easiest way for me to grab the specific files I want is first by going to an abkingdoms gallery, for each picture you want to save middle click on the thumbnail so that it opens in a new tab. Once you are done opening all the ones you want it is time to use IE Cache View to save the image files to a folder of your choosing.

Once you open it you will need to set your IE Cache folder do this by:

1.clicking on file->select cache folder

2.Your cache folder in vista/win7 is C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files

Now we want to filter and only get the large non thumbnails by doing this:

1. click on Options->Cache Filter

2. type in "abkingdom.com/data/gallery/pics/" without quotes

3. click on File->Copy Selected Files To...

4. select where you want to save them

5. it gives you a couple of options as to how you want them saved, just choose how you want it done

6. Click ok

7. Now you have only the actual pictures you wanted from abkingdom, not any of the thumbnails, nor the extra gifs and ads that are on the website

Who still uses IE?

I have been a Firefox user since before it was even at verison 1.0, but lately it seems to be majorly crashing on me, specially if I try to open lots of picture tabs. Plus the fact that it leaks memory like a sieve.

So I have been going to Chrome/Opera/IE9.

But none of these seem to have an easy way to access their cache. I didn't think at this point IE did either until I found IECacheView. So for grabbing pics I am finding it is easiest to use IE9. For everything else I am undecided between Chrome/Opera.