LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vesicare/Solifenacin Succinate 10Mg

ive been taking vesicare /solifenacin succinate for the past 3 yrs now when i feel like peeing with or with not with diaper i find it hard but 3/4 times a week i wake up with a wet diaper cant remember wetting should i see the doctor again im taking 10mg a day

I think using some capital letters and periods would help in conveying what you are asking. There is not enough information here - but if you are having a problem with a medication it is generally good advice to go back to the physician prescribing it. Otherwise, I can't tell what you are taking it for or the problem you are having with it.

ive been taking vesicare /solifenacin succinate for the past 3 yrs now when i feel like peeing with or with not with diaper i find it hard but 3/4 times a week i wake up with a wet diaper cant remember wetting should i see the doctor again im taking 10mg a day

Kinda hard to read but.............Sounds like you are taking the Vesicare and still have the gotta go feeling and still wet.

I was on the same drug and takes a week or so for it top start to work or so they say. after 2 weeks all it did was make me sick.

So I was changed after 3 weeks or so to something else that also made me sick and not work.

I now just take nothing and wet compared to taking it and still wetting.

It may not work for everyone

My urologist gave me 4 boxes of samples to try - two at 5 mg and two at 10 mg. The 5's did nothing for me at all but when I started the 10 mg, my vision slipped - not as 'blurry' as I felt they called a side effect, but enough so I stopped taking them. This is following a TURP which improved my flow - now my bladder is still messed up. In a sense, I'm not complaining too much because it has given me a situation in which my wife, who did NOT like my use for emotional reasons, pretty much has to accept diaper use.

When I have my next appt, I'll see what the urologist has to say and what he wants to suggest.

OP - you're saying you have trouble peeing when you feel the urge, but on the other hand you wake up wet? I'd say you ought to go back to your urologist. Something isn't working right.

Has this just begun to happen? You say you've been taking the vesicare for 3 years - I hope you haven't had this issue for 3 years!

My urologist gave me 4 boxes of samples to try - two at 5 mg and two at 10 mg. The 5's did nothing for me at all but when I started the 10 mg, my vision slipped - not as 'blurry' as I felt they called a side effect, but enough so I stopped taking them. This is following a TURP which improved my flow - now my bladder is still messed up. In a sense, I'm not complaining too much because it has given me a situation in which my wife, who did NOT like my use for emotional reasons, pretty much has to accept diaper use.

When I have my next appt, I'll see what the urologist has to say and what he wants to suggest.

OP - you're saying you have trouble peeing when you feel the urge, but on the other hand you wake up wet? I'd say you ought to go back to your urologist. Something isn't working right.

Has this just begun to happen? You say you've been taking the vesicare for 3 years - I hope you haven't had this issue for 3 years!

mine had me try the same but thay did absolutely nothing