LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers After Giving Birth

Ramming a giant baby head through some sensitive areas is bound to disrupt things for a bit. Until a few decades ago it was not unusual for it to be a fatal experience. We are lucky that leaking is the worst most women deal with now days.

Guest scenarioX

You do know it's for the heavy bleeding right? It's not because of incontinence.

Once at Wal-Greens I saw in the maxi pad isle(lol) They had actual after birth underwear for woman. So I bought some...Man they were awesome looks wise...Really extremely padded and soft and the padding went all the way up to both waistbands, not just the middle like Depends. However, they do not hold pee to well..they are meant for "girl stuff" they don't wick fast enough for pee...it just rolls right off and out the gathers. But very fun and erotic to wear.

Also once when my cousin had her baby, we went to see her.... I spotted a bag of Prevail undergarments in the bathroom lol. She was only 20, her parents aren't no way using bladder protection and not an old person in sight.

So yes....very common that woman use a diaper for heavy bleeding after pregnancy... Some even freeze infant diapers and wear them frozen to soothe "down there"

On Ebay once I found a listing for adult diapers.... They were Wal-Mart type....the old plastic ones(assurance) The description was something like "Adult diapers, I only used five out of the package for my pregnancy, this is an open package from a smoke free home"

I checked the listers profile and she has an age of 26..... I was like DAMN! lol....I love that kind of thing..very erotic and to her it was nothing.

• Like 1
Guest scenarioX

Oh I forgot... I went to Walmart once and spotted a pack of Poise pads in the woman's cart... She was also obviously very pregnant and sometimes woman pee a little bit from the pressure on their bladder. So I'm pretty sure the Poise were for her. Very erotic in a diaper lover's view.

leaking and peeing are two different things... often after a woman gives birth she is more prones to minor dribbles or leaks when sneezing, coughing or even laughing hard.... so yes they are made to catch that little dribble.. its not full on incontinence.... just some dribbling cause the muscles are weaker... and while pregnant the baby can be lying on the bladder and a woman may also leak when coughing, sneezing laughing hard etc....

It's still pretty uncommon though actually I'd say but with the push of protective underwear out there, I wouldn't be surprised if it starts to become a little more common place. My wife still refused the pull-ups and went with the huge pad (front to back and about 4 inches wide) with mesh pants. May as well have been a pull up in two pieces in my opinion. :screwy: Somehow this wasn't a "diaper" though to my wife in her mind. Whatever. But again, with protective underwear advertising making them out to be anything but a diaper, I could see more women using them. Why not? Makes sense to me!!!

Edit: Forgot to mention, it was not about incontinence with my wife. I'd say most with have pretty good bladder control after birth if they did before.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course the main reason for wearing them after giving birth is because it's a lot easier than changing maxi pads every hour (if you're lucky and they last that long), but in the end for a diaper girl like me it just gave me a socially acceptable excuse for a little while. Not that not having the excuse is gonna stop me from wearing them :thumbsup: