LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Baby Torture Part 1

wugga

I'm constantly searching for a female superior, if this entices you and you wish to audition me I wish to mention that I think I need to be contacted on the forums because I'm bad with computers but have reason to suspect I cannot maintain the security of my email accounts. That having been said, I hope everyone enjoys this picture which I'm intending to make the first in a series.

I'm constantly searching for a female superior, if this entices you and you wish to audition me I wish to mention that I think I need to be contacted on the forums because I'm bad with computers but have reason to suspect I cannot maintain the security of my email accounts. That having been said, I hope everyone enjoys this picture which I'm intending to make the first in a series.

sissybaby@writeme.com might have some chance of working though

Never, ever use your email program for ABDL busienss unless you want to take the chance of it showing up where and when you do not want to see it. Get a webmail account at either hotmail or yahoo. I do all my email on the webmail page since it is usually protected by anit-virus softwear and spam guard of some kind

Your ISP may also have a webmail system. The absolutely scrumptious thing about that is that you can put up a number of accounts so that you can have one for different parts of your little world

An alternative is Sissy Kiss Which even some of the Non-Sissy ALG's used and you should find quite agreeable. I wish they had something like this for Little Girls like me. They have a webmail system and a MySpace type pag. It would be nice id DD had something like this

Added. Mrs' Slik, the mother of all Sissy sites, had "Mrs Silk's Siss Fe-Mail"

Over at SandraLyn I have a large number of email and I think webmail. Since I really need only one, I am trying to find a way to have them available for people so that you would have something like andrea_estelle@sandralyn.net