LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Remade Diaper Tapes

Well I guess a little bit of explaining is in order. I am a graphic artist and between my job and working on my masters degree I have lots of spare time to do little pet projects. In the last few days I have spent time RE-CREATING tapes from the front of some name brand baby diapers. I would consider myself a DL but still I enjoy a cutely decorated diaper from time to time. My goal would be to recreate as many of the retro designs as possible but seeing as there aren't many reference images for the older diapers its becoming increasingly difficult to find what I need. Any help locating these reference images would be much appreciated. Currently I am finishing up with the tapes from the front of the Luvs Diapers featuring the cast of Blues Clues.

post-35012-0-16990000-1309320374_thumb.p

post-35012-0-16990000-1309320374_thumb.p

• Like 1

Or Better yet, how about a Daily Diaper tape,

Which asks what is a good tape to use to fasten the diaper if the original is out of order for some reason (broken, contaminated, etc) or if you want a replacement image tape like SLIPPERY WHEN WET or BABY IN BOARD or even a phony name like MANPERS or MUGGIES. or even custom designs

• Like 1

I need images of these characters from these shows. Preferably of high resolution or at least as high resolution as you can find. Oh and preferably full body of these characters. Face shots wont work as well.

Blues Clues: Periwinkle Cat

Sesame Street: Cookie Monster

Big Bird

Grover

Pooh and Friends: Tigger

Pooh

Piglet

As well as any reference images of old/new Huggies.

• Like 1

Just be careful of copyright law ;) and remember that if we're asked to remove copyrighted materiel from this site we will- we have to in order to remain legal :angel_not:Disclaimer: I'm not a Lawyer and I don't play one on TV :lol:

Bettypooh

Totally understandable. Trust me I love this site so I wouldn't want to cause any issues for it :D