LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Craving The Ab Lifestyle

Hi my name is Ashley and I can't stop thinking about wearing diaper. And I have fantasies where I have pee pee accidents and someone says it's ok I know you didn't mean to. Then I would have another accident and they would put me into diapers against my will and be babied because I couldn't use the potty like a big girl. Ugh I can't stop thinking about it but I am still in my parents house and in school so I don't know what to do.... I want more than anything to be able to wear diapers but I guess that isn't possible right now.... Sorry I just had to get that out there :'(.

When I was living in my parent's house and going to school and then later helping to take care of my mother, I felt the same way you did. At first since I was living in the basement and had enough privacy, I finally got brave enough to buy some diapers and sneak them in. I was so scared of being caught but so excited to finally be able to wear the diapers. I had wetting accidents at night that I had always managed to hide form my parents and the diapers helped.

You will gain the confidence you need to buy diapers and try them, it is frustrating but if you really want to wear diapers you will eventually find a way to wear them.

• 4 weeks later...

My fav thing in the world is sitting and stewing in my wet and poopy diaper while ether wear a onsie with a pic a a baby princess or a nice cute baby dress with lots of ruffles because im a sissy baby

I also love when when I am playing in my play pen or being fed in my high chair then I notice I just wet myself like a real baby then daddy carries me to the change table so mommy can change my diaper I love being a adult sissy baby