LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tranquility Atn

Just got these diapers in the mail from Amazon. I bought two packs, at only $12.99 for 12 in-a-pack. These diapers have a nice plastic backing that makes a ton of noise (which I love!!!!). They also swell up when you use them, and can hold a lot of urine. I would recommend these to those who are trying to diaper it up on a budget.

Happy Wetting!!! :thumbsup:

Hi there I amfrom Ontario Canada and I wear Tranquility ATN's every night witha a booster and they are great I can wet them 5 or 6 times without them leaking and they are a good price here in Canada too,,I recomend them to anyone...Have fun

At over $1 per diaper, I wasn't impressed with them at all. They hold a bit, but nowhere near as much as abenas because they don't wick at all. The padding comes apart very easily also, every time I woke up with one on the peach mat had slid around, and the padding was bunched up in various places.

I think they seem cheap to people because they're "only" $13, but for only 12 diapers that's not much of a bargain. Abena supers hold a lot more for me and don't fall apart as easily and are about the same price. I wear x-plus in size small as well and those are only a few cents more than the atn ($26 or something for 22 diapers) and they hold a LOT more.

They are very comfy though, the padding is really soft, which I liked.

I've worn ATNs with Comco plastic pants at night for years and have never experienced what you have. Like the others have said I wet several times at night and have had very few leaks.

I wear a size 6 baby diaper as a stuffer and awoke this morning with an incredibly wet set of diapers with no clumping or leaking. I have trained myself to wet at night and the ATNs serve me well. I also wear the Tranquility Slimlines during the day with very satisfying results.

For me, diapers have become a necessity at night and will probably be a necessity during the day, as I get older. The Tranquility products are the best I've used. I've never tried Abena, Molicare or Bambinos because Tranquilities fit my needs. We all have our preferences and Tranquility is mine.

I'm with Ryan on this one. I bought a pack some time ago and pull one out every so often, just to see if they've magically improved with age. So far, that plan hasn't worked very well. They have all the earmarks of a good diaper, including some padding in the wings. But their inability to wick the wetness away from the immediate area of wetting means that you get to use just a fraction of the diaper you paid for. Too bad, but I too am unimpressed.

Oh well, to each his own.

-RMS