LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Misses Baby Life. Wants A Mommy Or Daddy.

Im 28 str8 ab my name is matt. I miss being a baby. I want to be cared like a baby again with baby stuff like put into a diaper and change diaper if wet also want to be held with baba while mommy or daddy holds me. Also want to be fed baby food or any food that babies eat also want to have a bib put on me while being fed. Also i miss the baby stuff like this stuff like carseat or crib or playpen or highchair or stroller but i highly doubt anyone has that stuff. Just want to go back to babyhood ever now and then. Im interested in a mommy but if no mommy a daddy would be fine and i know some things its weird having a guy baby me but im not gay im str8 or anyone who would be willing to baby me. i just wan to be a baby. Hope to hear back from a mommy or daddy or anyone interested. Im from california im located on west coast near sf.

• 3 weeks later...

You assume that there are just people waiting around to do this for you?

You need to build a regular people relationship before you bust out "the crazy" on people.

You assume that there are just people waiting around to do this for you?

You need to build a regular people relationship before you bust out "the crazy" on people.

Second that!

Out of thousands of friends, (thanks in part to facebook, lol) I have only found one "mate" & she is now passed away.

Continue your search, even if it takes "forever" like mine did, hopefully you will find a match.

• 4 weeks later...

i guess i wont meet a mommy or daddy its so hard to do.

boo fucking hoo. why dont you try and quit your sniveling, grow a pair and do something about it. whining about things will not make it happen, and it just makes you look like a tool. self confidence: get some.