LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena On Amazon

I noticed on Amazon (where I buy my diapers) that both KCK and Northshore Care were selling full cases of Abena X-Plus (3x14) for about $25 (and that they were Amazon Prime eligible), and I ordered one. It clearly says that it's a case, but it seems almost too good to be true, considering that the going price for a bag with Amazon Prime via Northshore Care was about $25. If anyone is interested, I'd recommend checking it out.

Edit: It looks like there are only a few packages left. I'll post on Thursday if it's actually a case or a mis-labelled bag.

Further edit: UPS tracking says the package is 6.9 pounds, so it is just a bag, not a case. :(

Looks like Amazon have a glitch going on. It says much the same thing for Drugstore.com:

post-8967-0-62633700-1308754696_thumb.pn

"Case/42 (3/14s)" for $20.79 + $5.99? But below it says the shipping weight is 5.8lbs so it's a bag, not a full case. Of course, if they accept your order and then send you the item not as described, you might be able to insist they send you the case as described, ordered and accepted?

post-8967-0-62633700-1308754696_thumb.pn

I saw this the other day also, and was wondering if it was just a pack, or the 42 ct. Package they were advertising... I saved it for later so I could look into it more after payday... now it just seems kind of mediocre.

Yeah, only a single bag arrived. I've filed a customer service ticket noting the discrepancy between what was ordered and what was provided. I'll let you know how it goes.

@SquareDuck: You know, that would actually have been a good idea. Oops.

• Like 1

Yeah, only a single bag arrived. I've filed a customer service ticket noting the discrepancy between what was ordered and what was provided. I'll let you know how it goes.

@SquareDuck: You know, that would actually have been a good idea. Oops.

Oooopsie! :blush:

Amazon gave me a refund and told me that there was no need to return the diapers.

But they haven't fixed the listing :)

http://www.amazon.com/Abena-Abri-Form-Briefs-X-Plus-Medium/dp/B004GJOB10/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308924939&sr=8-1

They list KCK (main price), Amazon, Drugstore.com and some company called Biorica (all under "More buying choices") all as selling cases of 42 medium M4's for around $25 with shipping.

You have to go to the help section and look at the A-z guarantee. At the bottom of the page you will find a button to submit a claim. I must, however, encourage people not to abuse this.