LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Katie Holmes In The Member Spotlight?

I seriously doubt that this beautiful, young girl is Katie Holmes.............

However -- this is absolutely one of the HOTTEST, SEXIEST photos ever submitted by a member in the spotlight section. I cannot keep myself from staring at her nice, thick Abriform X-Plus...........all soft and cozy-looking as it cuddles and caresses her precious bottom. YUMMY !!!

I have no idea who you are, but I would love to get to know you better. If you are interested in chatting, PLEASE get in contact with me sometime............

It was me, feel free to gaze at my lovely budding body... Fear whats beneath the diaper.

:P

In all honesty though she's pretty cute, a little too on the kiddesh side for my tastes. Plus she's probably not all the intellectually appealing if you catch my drift.

Nice pic, must admit. But as mentioned, the faical config is different.

Could you imagine what it would do for the AB/DL community if Katie Holmes was one of us? But, then again, the opposite could be true as well, and she would lose her status as a result of this. Makes for fun speculation, though.

The cheek bones appear different, but the chin and nose are very similar, and the ears are right. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the freckles are in different places. Their eye colors look slightly different too.

But, she is cute.