LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To Diapers

Hello diaper enthusiasts out there!

I am new to the community. :) I am 22 year old male, and I'd like to introduce myself. I just ordered two packs of Tranquility ATN from Amazon, and should be arriving tomorrow. Do you have any advice to give about diapers (including any medical advice, such as diaper rash, etc.)? Otherwise, I'm extremely excited to explore this side of me! B)

First of all welcome, 2nd you will like the ATN's hope you got the plastic ones if not the others are also good.

The best advice is take care of your skin, if you are going to stay in a wet diaper for an extended period please use some diaper cream.

If you are going to get into diapers start buying them by the case, they are much cheaper that way.

Have fun and enjoy.

hey, if you are here in milwaukee you should be ordering your tranquilities directly from www.northshorecare.com. The prices are cheaper and if you order by 2pm they are there the next day with the cheapest shipping possible. They are located about an 80 minute drive south of you in Northbrook, IL, so it's wicked close. Have fun!

-charlie

Welcome,

I new here as well, but not new to diapers. I wish I joined this site years ago.lol. Anyhow i used ATN diapers for many years. They are a good choice for a daytime diaper. They are very cumfy too. As far as advice goes, I use the johnson diaper cream (pink bottle) during every change, along with baby wipes. At night I use baby powder along with the cream. Try to change every 6-8 hours, even if the diaper is not full. You will know in time what works best for you.

Hope you have fun, feel free to drop me a line about any questions you have with diapers. I have used many brands..

Everyones skin reacts differently. Ive had littles whose skin couldnt handle powder well, and others who could not handle certain lotions. Experiment with what works for you. For the most part though anything made for babies will be the least likely to irritate as its made for use with creatures that have easy to irritate skin.

• Like 1