LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Horn

So I moved recently to a new town I was out walking and a nice little green truck drives by and hits there horn but its a TRAIN HORN! You can see it in the bed of the truck scared the pee out of me to the point I needed a change my originally dry Bambino....

Would love to mount one of those on my bike.. Especially for the idiot in bumper to bumper traffic who sees me and decides that they can just force me out of the way because they are bigger then me. I live along the trail to ocean city, so this happens at least once a year.

Would love to mount one of those on my bike.. Especially for the idiot in bumper to bumper traffic who sees me and decides that they can just force me out of the way because they are bigger then me.

I'm fairly convinced that drivers like that are so self-absorbed and self-superior that they wouldn't notice you even if you had the foghorn from the Titanic mounted to your car...

There's someone around here that drives around every evening honking his/hers and it drives me nuts!

You wait til I get my hand on his horn. I'll squeeze it until it can do nothing but squeak!! ;)

Would love to mount one of those on my bike.. Especially for the idiot in bumper to bumper traffic who sees me

When driving your bike remember there are blind spots for some (car drivers); I watch for bikes when driving but cannot always see where they are at. If they're riding angled from my back wheels. After one close call I wait now till I do see them. LOL My wife needs 1 of these horns on her car.

This was actually stop and go traffic with a top speed of maybe 10 mph. At the time I was right next to his driver door and he was staring at me. Finally let the idiot in, and a half mile latter had to go around him on the median while stopped up traffic trying to get back in that lane again.

There are truly a lot of idiot drivers out on the road. One of them in fact might be you. You'd never recognize that, though, would you? You drive well. Of course.

Not all drivers that cause you aggravation at a particular moment are necessarily 'bad drivers' overall - they just happen to be in your way, and after all, YOU are the most important one on the road! So, then, causing a lot of noise, annoying both the intended driver and anyone else in the vicinity is kind of funny...you think.

Talk about self-absorbed? Think about it...is that driver irritating you purposely? If so, why? Come on! If there are two drivers on the road, each thinks the other is a bad driver. Can't you just get over it?

I've been irritated by people driving too slow when I want to go fast, and by people driving too fast when I feel I'm doing the speed I need to do at that point. On a multi-lane highway, I sometimes inadvertantly stay in the left lane when all of a sudden there's someone behind me in a rush. OK, he flies by on the right. I'm sorry... Usually, I'll stay in the right lane, but once in a while, I want/need to drive a little faster than the flow of traffic. If I constantly go back to the right lane, it comes close to constituting weaving in and out. That's irritating as well.

Bottom line...my suggestion is get over yourself and resist the urge to be obnoxious. You're not going to 'fix' anyone and is this really 'getting even'??? If you think the idea of this horn is funny and/or anywhere near appropriate, this post is probably falling on deaf ears.