LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Got My Mind On My Diapers And My Diapers On My Mind

i know a lot of you are 24/7 or are always stocked with diapers but i usually will buy a pack and once im out my urge to wear has left and i dont buy another pack for a few weeks. getting more diapers isnt really on my mind and then all of a sudden BAM! i cant get them off my mind. my urge to wear is so strong i cant stop thinking about it for anything and i go get more. i cant even wait to put one on so i usually put one on in my car in the parking lot as soon as i buy them. does any one else get these strong urges?

When I first started wearing at 14 I wore off & on when home alone or at night; not for need.After wearing a few times I could pack them up for weeks. Then like you I couldnot shake the thought of getting a diaper back on. Diapers were a sexuall turn-on for me alot of the time then but at other times just a comfort thing. Just wearing one would calm things down bothering me in my life. Kind of a stress reliever.

When I wasn't wearing all day every day, I too would go through phases of not wearing and then having a real urge and not being able to wait for my order to come. I always found it really exciting to fulfil the urges.

Now I wear all day every day, the urge isn't there, but the sense of comfort and security definitely is.