LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My "Inspiration" Cut Off All Contact With Me

Guest Malecoda

Guest Malecoda

My ex boyfriend just cut off all contact with me.

He says because "he can't help me"

This was after my suicide attempt. 2 days ago, since the suicide attempt is still fresh in my inventory.

He cheated on me 6 months ago, broke up with me 2 months ago, then cut off all contact with me 2 days ago.

I'm marginally suicidal, but still fighting, and not using excuses to get by.

Im no longer going to live a life of peace.

I know the tools to manipulate and destroy someone, because Ive been fucked over so many times.

Ive been taught Im too important to let this bog me down, thru therapy, through family discussions...

Its time for other people to hurt.

Malecoda,

I don't know anything about you but yet I'm sure that suicide isn't a solution for you. Relationships are hard and I've got two divorces with three children as my experience of that. I did write to you once and let you know that there life after bad relationships. You have an interest in flying. I was a pilot with a standard instrument rating. It wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be, but I'm still proud of my wings. I have a master's degree in electrical engineering. I finished it during my second (failed) marriage. I finally am in a relationship with a woman who understands my emotional need to wear diapers because she also needs them on an emotional level.

Sure, getting revenge is reason to stick around. I've always felt that the best revenge is living well. You have friends here who care about you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get through this.

Honu

You know I have no reason to hurt you, no reason to manipulate you and no reason to lie to you. Honu is right, living well is the best revenge. The more you try to hurt your ex the more powerful you make him. The best way to hurt him is to show him he never really mattered anyway. You can't really convince someone they aren't worth crying over if you're all upset and bent on getting revenge. Walk away, it's the best way to show you're strength.

Hugs,

Freta

Malecoda, we love you, please do not try suicide again.

I have thought about it many times, but realize it is selfish and would adversely affect people I love.

What Honu & FretaBWet said, espically the part about "Honu is right, living well is the best revenge..... The best way to hurt him is to show him he never really mattered anyway."

I can't speak for the others, but feel free to PM me/us. You need to rise above the situation as I have done several times.

The best to you,

R