LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Your Spouse/Partner Ever Gotten Upset...

Because diapers turn you on so much? My girlfriend's pretty frustrated right now because diapers get me more aroused than she does. It's something I can't help; I've heard lots of stories of how for some guys diapers just turn them on more than girls/guys. It's also tricky for me cause I'm on anti-depressants which messes with my little man.

yes it can be frustrating for the S.O. But what they don't realize is how special they are that you were willing to spill all of you dirty little secrets and confide in them about your diapers. How man people would really take this gamble to bare such a secret that could leave then so vulnerable if in fact they did not love them? That is what they do not get.

Upset...not visibly, though she has sometimes had the "why aren't I good enough by myself for him" feelings.

It's something I worry a lot about. However, she took the discovery of both the new bear and the diaper genie that's been in my closet for a while in good nature.

My partner IS good enough for me. In the relatively rare incidence of physical problems, she blames herself even though the normal cause is, well, physical.

But she does get jealous of the time I spend on here. But she could meet my needs without ever involving diapers... But she didn't have enough energy or interest to do so.