LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dl In Virginia?

hey people, i posted this once before in another section, but this one just seems more relevant. so i was wondering if there were any dls in virginia? or planning to move to viginia, or just coming here for a trip or something. im sure im not the only one in the state, so please respond.

no your ot the only one there is one in manassas and a few in norfolk, the ones in norfolk keep it hush hush since they are int erh military

i never said you had to agree to meet me... but anyways, i never even heard of woodstock

Like I said, it's in the middle of nowhere.

I'm in Virginia... but I'm in Woodstock (might as say the middle of nowhere) which is about 90 minutes west of Washington DC.

Mommie and I are in DC. When I lived in NYC, I used to travel down 81 to NC all the time and stop in Woodstock (just for the name sake...even though it's not the Woodstock in NY lol).

Mommie and I are in DC. When I lived in NYC, I used to travel down 81 to NC all the time and stop in Woodstock (just for the name sake...even though it's not the Woodstock in NY lol).

That's pretty cool.. I'm always surprised when someone actually knows that there is a Woodstock in Virginia... much less have been to it.

well i lived in virginia for 2 years house sitting for my uncle who is in the navy stationed in norfolk. i met one dl in norfolk area, but also found ads on craigslist for some other sailors looking for abdl people.

but it is very hard to get folks together in a public place. i used to go to busch gardens weekily and always had my nuk 5 with me for roller coasters but always went diapered and never got any coments from any one

well when i went to water countryui had my swim diapers on and noone ever says anything. i just changed in the normal bathroom in teh handicap stall

well i lived in virginia for 2 years house sitting for my uncle who is in the navy stationed in norfolk. i met one dl in norfolk area, but also found ads on craigslist for some other sailors looking for abdl people.

but it is very hard to get folks together in a public place. i used to go to busch gardens weekily and always had my nuk 5 with me for roller coasters but always went diapered and never got any coments from any one

Dude, that's cool. I never gave any thought to Busch Gardens diapered but I bet it's much more fun that way! I actually have a season pass to Busch Gardens, Water Country and Kings Dominion this year. (Yes, I am feeling rather energetic. :P )

I don't think I would be as up for the water park diapered... unless there was a suitable swim garment that allowed me to wear regular diapers underneath without them getting wet from park water.