LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Can I Reduce Body Hair?

In some places I'm just too hairy. :angry2: Shaving it makes itch like crazy as I got very sensitive skin, waxing bloody hurts. Never tried hair removal cream incase I was allergic to it, I guess I could try out a small patch and see if I come out in a rash.

But overall the body hair is too coarse for my liking, wouldn't mind if I had no hair on my stomach and chest as well.

So is laser and/or electrolysis hair removal going to thin out the body hair and permanently get rid of it in some areas I want it gone forever? Or does it grow back eventually and is just a waste of money?

Embarrassing as it is...I got some hair on my shoulders and back :blush: , now that HAS to fucking GO, forever!!!!

I have found that using an electric razor seems to reduce the itch. Take it in stages. Used the sideburn trimmer to cut the majority of the hair and then take a few more passes with the trimmer until you can lightly shave with the regular surface of the shaver.

Stay Pampered

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Use hair removal cream just after you shaved. It will itch, but the hair will be gone for another week.

Don't waste your money with laser hair removal. Body hair can be sexy if it's not excessive. Look at known actors for example. Daniel Radcliffe and Robert Pattinson both have a mediocre amount of hair on their stomach, yet they are EXTREMELY sexy. A nice trail and a trimmed chest looks amazing :3

I need to remove my pubic hair for sanitary reasons it just holds too much bacteria. I hate shaving its totally annoying and does not last long enough. If you dont want hair somewhere ever i see no problem making yourself more the way you want to be after all its your body. On a related note i just bought this it has good reviews and should arive tuesday...ill make a post if it works or not in time for those interested. I dont think i could pay to have my junk zapped.. Its not cheep but if it works i think it will be worth it.

http://www.triabeauty.com/tria-laser-hair-removal-system?utm_medium=PPC&utm_source=GGL&utm_term=Exact_tria_laser_hair_removal&utm_term=%28US%29_LHR_+_Brand&002=2204281&004=2691739793&005=5666931910&006=9561840713&007=Search&008=

I was looking at getting one of these once but between the small size of the head how people always seemed to be waiting for the battery to charge I did not. The head I believe is the size of a penny and take forever for me to do myself. Heh, the rotary tweezers I used to use took long enough to do as it was. Waitin for something corded with a wider head myself.

if you skin is sensitive try using razors and shaving cream for women...

also make sure the hair being shaved is allowed to be covered in water for 5 minutes or so, either in a bath, or with the shower head, t his allows the hair to absorb the water and make it softer to shave...

if shaving chest or pubic area avoid tight fitting clothing for at least 24 hours after, including underwear (boxers are ok as they just sorta hang off the waist) or tighter tee shirts/tank tops.. this can cause more ingrown hairs...

after shaving use a moisturizing cream on the are as well to keep the skin from drying out.

In some places I'm just too hairy. :angry2: Shaving it makes itch like crazy as I got very sensitive skin, waxing bloody hurts. Never tried hair removal cream incase I was allergic to it, I guess I could try out a small patch and see if I come out in a rash.

But overall the body hair is too coarse for my liking, wouldn't mind if I had no hair on my stomach and chest as well.

So is laser and/or electrolysis hair removal going to thin out the body hair and permanently get rid of it in some areas I want it gone forever? Or does it grow back eventually and is just a waste of money?

Embarrassing as it is...I got some hair on my shoulders and back :blush: , now that HAS to fucking GO, forever!!!!

Well done electrolysis is permanent, but the results are highly dependent on the Tech's skill ;) My facial hair was more dense than usual and 7 years hence I have maybe 15 hairs that I pluck because I can't afford to get a touch-up :( I guess that's 99.95+ % forever :D My chest is perfect but it wasn't thick or dense and we never finished below that so there are still places to shave :whistling: For complete MTF Trans surgery, some pubic hairs need permanent removal because they will end up where they can't be dealt with later on :blush: From my experience and that of many other TG's, I can tell you it's not easy finding a good Tech to work 'down there' :crybaby: but those few who do are usually good at their job B) I'd suggest locating a good Electrolysis Tech through a local TG/TS Support group if you don't know anyone else to ask. Just be sure the Tech has been at it for several years and all the people say they're good. Usually "blend" gives the best results; thermolysis alone often leaves dormant follicles that return to life a few years later (and these will be all over) and Electro alone is prone to scarring if enough current is used :badmood: A good Tech will explain it all to you before you begin.

Be prepared for pain, both physical and monetary, but know the results will be worth it in the end :girl_happy:

Bettypooh