LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Road Trip

My wife and I go on inventory buying trips for our eBay business from time to time and I always wear diapers while we're gone. We don't save any time on driving because we have to stop for my wife (she doesn't wear) and she ususally just goes when we get gas.

I drive acab 9 hours a day, and I know what days are the busiest... so I'm in a thick diaper those days (double Depends, pp's). I change a couple times a day, but nevertheless they come in handy when the coffee's done its magic and needs to exit while I'm stuck in a traffic jam :)

:beer:

wv

So does anyone ever wear when they go on a road trip???? Cause I just did it a couple months ago for my first time and found it to be quit fun

[/quote Don't travel much but I would wear a diaper, a really thick diaper, so anyone looking your way would think that he looks like he's wearing a diaper underneath. I mean who cares who's looking at you. They don't know you or you know them. You actually get away with it cause you don't see them over and over again. I think their likely to forget especially if their not DL's or AB's. They would probably think your incontinent anyway. Not much people pay attention to people who wear diapers in public. I saw this old lady today at the post office wearing a diaper undernealth her pants. BULKY. couldn't hear it. Nobody paid attention although they knew. People just went fast their own ways.

So does anyone ever wear when they go on a road trip???? Cause I just did it a couple months ago for my first time and found it to be quit fun

If you are by yourself on a road trip, and sometimes even if you aren't, there's no other way to be!!!

Dill Pickle