LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maturity

Here's my next chapter, it's a pretty short one. I would really appreciate critiques on my work, I don't have any real life experience so I'd like to know how I'm doing.

Chapter 12

Emily slept soundly through the night and around ten in the morning woke to a very wet diaper, she was border line leaking for the second morning in a row, since resigning herself to wearing diapers at night she had disregarded the idea to limit her fluids at night, this lead to near leaking of the diapers which weren’t meant for somebody with her bladder size. Emily didn’t see a point in caring any longer either, her order from the other day would arrive that day and she was excited.

It would be fun to wear a diaper that would fit without having to be stretched first; also she was pretty sure these would hold more than one accident before they leaked. Happy, she rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. She dropped her sopping wet diaper on the floor and unhooked her bra, dropping it as she stepped into the shower. After she showered she went in her room and got ready for day two of studying. She had discovered yesterday that if she wore a diaper while studying she could remain focussed because she wouldn’t have to go to the bathroom as much and also it was fun too. Her new found fondness for diapers was exhilarating, she felt so bad for doing something so strange, it also helped that there was an element of sexual gratification too.

As she entered her room she remembered that she should probably wear more clothes than she had yesterday as she was expecting a delivery. After she diapered herself in her usual fashion she put on a pair of short shorts and a tank top. The shorts didn’t really cover the top of her diaper, but she liked seeing it so that was ok. She drank a couple cups of coffee as she ate some toast with peanut butter. She was eager to get studying so when her delivery arrived she could take some time to enjoy it.

She made some green tea and went to the living room to continue her studies. She had to memorize her quotes from the Canterbury tales. She spent a half an hour at that and then as she finished her green tea felt that familiar twinge in her bladder, however, instead of releasing her pee she decided she would wait so she could change into one of her new diapers after wetting. So she held it, and she spent another half an hour memorizing the quotations. The pressure was really starting to get difficult to handle and the ring of the doorbell was music to her ears.

She nearly ran to the door and unlocked it, quickly pulling her tank top down over the waist band of her diaper before the UPS delivery man could see it. “Packages for a miss Raymond here,

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...