LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Needed From All You Diaper Lovers

Also, if you look at my past posts I wrote a decent review on the abuniverse cushies. You might be able to transfer that over as well. It's in the just diapers section a couple months ago I think.

You might do better to put the filters over on the left and the items over on the right. since I would first select the general topic, such as plastic panties then look at what is there as Panties > Plastic > [A.C. Medical, Comco, B4ns, Kins, ...] we usually read from left to right. It is quite counter-intuitive to see what is on the left, then go to the right and do the selections then come back to the left to see the results

Also with parameters that are in a range, like size you want to keep as much in the same row as possible on input. so rather than

size min ___

size max___

this

Size: Min___, Max___ select one O in O cm

or

size selectg one O in O cm

xtra small waist __ to __ leg __ to __ crotch__

small waist __ to __ leg __ to __ crotch__

medium waist __ to __ leg __ to __ crotch__

large waist __ to __ leg __ to __ crotch__

xtralarge waist __ to __ leg __ to __ crotch__

An alternative is to use PrntScrn to take an image of the size chart, convert it to gif and upload it (that is what I did with the Comco reviews: Print Screen, decrease color; 2 colors b/w, negative so that it was black on white and covert to gif; all with IrfanView)

The object is sto simplify since nobody but a geek wants to input or read every detail and one way to simplify is to have as few rows as possible