LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found An Infantilism Topic On A Relationship Board.

Well, there certainly was quite a bit of close-mindedness, but they do bring up a valid point. I would never commit my life to being an adult baby or even wearing diapers all the time. It would interfere with my career objectives and my health as well (Of course, I am referring to my need for exercise and not their obesity), but if they want to do that, than so be it.

Well, there certainly was quite a bit of close-mindedness, but they do bring up a valid point. I would never commit my life to being an adult baby or even wearing diapers all the time. It would interfere with my career objectives and my health as well (Of course, I am referring to my need for exercise and not their obesity), but if they want to do that, than so be it.

I believe it's mentioned elsewhere he works, but I understand what you're getting at.

That forum seems tolerant for the most part (aside from a few idiots), and some empathetic (not sympathetic, that's different), but what makes me think is if it were an episode about leather, nobody would feel pity or even give a damn.

I hear ya, but I tend to agree most women dont like their man to be wearing diapers (story of my life) LOL but compared to other forums I kinda felt like registering and stating my point of view. but feared being pelted for it... anyone brave enough?