LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding Diapers

• 5 months later...

Extra Day With The One You Love

The girl was watching trough the window blind, nervously biting her lip. She was waiting someone, someone very special to her. All the waiting was killing her, and everytime the clock made a sound, she turned to look at it. It showed 9.57 with bright red numbers. She grabbed the clock and turned it face down so that she'd stop staring at it. Just a few more minutes, the girl thought to herself when she returned to the window and started to bite her finger nails.

After what felt like an eternity, she could finally see the other person. Short girl with a long black hair, smiling as she walked down the street. She noticed her in the window and waved at her, her smile turning into a big grin. The girl smiled softly and waved back at her.

The girl, Almina, ran down the stairs to open the door for guest.

"Hey!" The guest said when Almina opened the door. Almina gave her a big smile and a long hug.

"Hey..." She whispered.

"Did you miss me?"

"I missed you so much..." Almina sobbed.

"I wanted to see you so badly Rina."

"I wanted to see you too." Rina said, pulled Alminas head back and kissed her.

Almina and Rina walked upstairs to Alminas room while holding hands. As soon as they were there, and the door was closed, Rina started kissing Almina again. She had been so long without her that she almost didn't give her time to breath. Rina gently pushed Almina towards the bed, and Almina didn't resist it at all. Almina laid down, and Rina got on top of her. Almina was blushing and breathing heavily. Just Rinas presence was enough to make the same old butterflies fly in her stomach. Rina was now kissing her cheek and neck, and Almina shuddered from the pleasure.

Then Alminas phone came to life and scared both of the girls really badly. Alarm with also the vibration and a wooden table made alot of noice.

"Jesus..." Rina sighed.

"Sorry." Almina apologized and grabbed the phone.

"I totally forgot about this one." She said and turned the alarm off. She looked sad suddenly.

"What's wrong?" Rina asked.

"Uuuh...there's actually a complication to our weekend holiday."

Rina reluctantly listened as Almina explained the situation. Her cousin was coming there in a short while for atleast one night. The cousins father had had an seizure, and had gone to the hospital with her mother. It wasn't the first time that it had happened to her father, he had some heart problems every now and again, but they didn't know how long he had to stay in hospital this time. Alminas cousin would be staying at her place for atleast one night.

"Hmph." Rina snorted. Just her luck. After not being able to spend time with Almina for so long because of busy work and the last two weeks being on a school trip, ofcourse there was going to be something else to prevent them for having quality time just for the two of them.

"I'm sorry." Almina apologized. Rina placed her hand on Alminas cheek.

"You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault."

"Mmmh." Almina crawled closer to Rina, and Rina embraced her. Rina was about to push Almina on her back and continue what had been interrupted, but then the doorbell rang.

"Sigh...I guess that's her?" Rina said plainly and got up.

"Probably." Almina reached out her hands towards Rina. Rina gave her a smile, wrapped her hands around Almina and lifted her up from the bed. They smiled to each other for a second, kissed, and went downstairs.

"About us Rina..."

"Hmm?"

"My cousin...I haven't actually told her that I'm dating a girl...she does know that I'm going out with someone, but..."

"Oh. I see. Well, what do you want to do about it?"

"Let's keep it a secret for now, okay?"

"Sure." Rina remembered what Almina had said to her few months ago when they had gotten together. While Rina knew that Almina loved her as much as she loved her, Almina was scared how other people would react to their relationship.

Almina went to open the door. Rina stayed further away in the back.

"Hey." Almina sayd when she opened the door.

"Hello. Sorry to come here so suddenly." Rina heard the girl say. That's odd, Rina thought. She could swear that she had heard that voice before.

"Come on in." Almina guided the girl. Rina turned to look.

"Yea-....teach?"

"Juliet?" Rina said surprised.

"What are you doing here?" Juliet looked at her teacher.

"Huh...oh, I'm visiting Almina..."

"Wha? Since when did you two know eachother?" Juliet directed her question to Almina, who was looking slightly troubled.

"We have...known eachother for quite some time already."

"Why didn't you tell me." Juliet pouted at Almina.

"I didn't know that Rina is your teacher. It never occured to me."

"Hmm." Juliet looked at Rina. Rinas ears started to feel hot.

"Umm...so hows your father doing?" Almina distracted Juliet.

"Oh. He's okay. They are going to stay at the hospital overnight, and come back home tomorrow."

"That's good to hear."

"Yeah."

"Let's stop standing in the hallway and actually go inside the house, shall we?" Rina said and walked into the living room.

• 2 weeks later...

"What a mess this is." Rina muttered to herself. Juliet was a sharp girl. She had seen through her instantly at school, even if that was because her cousin, Almina, wore diapers like her. She wondered how long it would take before she'd figure out that she was going out with her cousin.

"You can have your usual room." Almina said to Juliet.

"Ok. Hey teach."

"Yeah? And you can call me Rina here."

"Oh...sure. So umm...how d...id the trip go?" Juliet changed the question at the last second.

"It was great."

"Aww. I wish I could have gone."

"Mayby next time then."

The three girl chatted for a while about the trip. Rina told them what she had seen and done.

"I'm going take my stuff to my room now." Juliet got up after Rina was done talking.

"Sure." Almina responded. Juliet took her backback and went upstairs.

"How do you want to handle this?" Rina asked from Almina, making sure not to talk too loud. She looked worried.

"I don't know." She sounded unsure.

"I'm sure that telling about it to Juliet is fine. I don't think she'd be too shocked about it."

"Mmmmhh..."

"Trust me." Rina said and kissed Almina on her cheek.

"She even knows that I wear diapers. She hasn't revealed it to anyone in school."

"How does she know about that."

"Well..." Rina said embarrassed. Imagining what had happened made Rina blush.

"Let's just say that she saw right trough me."

"?" Almina looked at her with a puzzled look.

"We don't have to tell her if you don't want to." Rina continued.

"But I'm sure that she will support you."

"I don't know..." Almina just wanted to fall on Rinas caring arms and forget that Juliet even was there, but the sound of footsteps stopped her.

Juliet peeked from the doorway.

"Soooo...did you have some plans?" She asked and entered the living room.

"Well I had planned to make sweet sweet love to Almina all weekend." Rina thought slightly crumpy, but quickly brushed it aside.

"Not really." She said out loud.

"How about we go somewhere?" Juliet proposed. Rina and Almina exchanged looks.

"Well...I guess that's not a bad idea."

"The weather is nice too." Rina looked outside from the window.

"But where should we go?" Almina asked.

"Uhh...I was kinda thinking about going to the beach but...now that I think about it..." Juliet giggled. Both Rina and Almina blushed.

"I guess it isn't really a good idea?"

"Mayby not this time."

• 2 weeks later...

"How about we go shopping?" Almina proposed.

"I don't have that much money to really buy anthing..." Juliet sighed.

"That's okay." Rina said.

"I can pay for you. That is, as long as you don't buy anything ridiculously expensive."

"I can't ask you to do that."

"Naah it's okay."

"Well...if you say so...thanks tea-...Rina."

"Mmm." Rina responded with a smile.

The three girls left the house and took a bus to downtown. They wandered around, went to a dozen different shops and browsed through hundreds of clothes, accessories and books. Juliet was looking a new swimming suit for herself, Almina wanted to buy a matching pair of something cute for herself and Rina, and Rina was just seeing if there was anything nice to buy.

"Would this look good?" Juliet asked in one of to shops. She was holding a bikini top over her chest. It was sapphire blue and matched really nice with her reacently dyed blue hair.

"Yeah." Rina and Almina said together.

"I really like it's color."

"And with your hair it's a perfect match."

"Could I buy it then? I tried my best to find a cheap one." Juliet looked at Rina with puppy eyes.

"Sure but...have you ever wore a bikini before? It's pretty revealing."

"I know." Juliet blushed.

"But I would still like to buy it." She said with confidense in her voice.

"Sure. I promised after all." Rina said and handed Juliet enough money for her to buy it.

"Thanks t-...Rina."

"You'r welcome. But I'm expecting you to give your best at school for this." Rina teased and then smiled.

Juliet was extremely happy after that. It almost felt like she was going to fly off with all her jumping around.

"It seems I didn't think things through atall." Rina joked with Almina, and Juliet instantly stopped jumping around from the embarrassment. She still clinged tightly to the bag where the bikini was however.

After a few more stores of clothes, the girls went to a cafe to catch their breath and plan on where would they go next.

"I'm exhausted." Rina slumped on the chair and almost fell over. They had invested more on the look of the chair than the actual functionality.

"So what now?" She continued after changing seat.

"Well I got already what I wanted so." Juliet said giggling.

"Yeah. We have already been here for quite a while. I think that we should start heading back." Almina said slightly dissapointed, since she hadn't found anything.

"And I'm getting hungry, so unless we don't want to eat here, I'm voting for heading back."

"Could we go to some hamburger place?" Juliet tried. She was suddenly feeling hungry herself.

"It's fine by me." Rina said. They both turned to look at Almina.

"I uhh...I think if we went back and ate proper food."

"Aww, comeon, I don't want to eat something booring. Bleeeh." Juliet said with her tongue out.

"Bleeeh." Rina mimiced Juliet and they both giggled after that.

"Since we are all the way here, we might as well." Rina continued.

"Uuuh..." Almina looked bothered.

"Pretty please?" Juliet looked her with the same eyes as with she had looked Rina.

"How about we go back and order pizza there?"

"But we are hungry now." Rina said with a overexaggerated sad voice.

"Yeah."

"But...we really need to go back..." Almina said and blushed.

"Why?" Juliet asked, but figured it out right after it.

"Because...I need a change..." Almina said embarrassed.

"Oh." Was everything Juliet could get out of her mouth.

"I guess we are going back then." Rina remarked after a while. She was feeling bad that she hadn't figured it out.

"Y-yeah." Juliet also was feeling embarrassed.

"Let's go then, we can still make it to the next bus if we go right away." Almina said. She was still blushing a bit, but otherwise wasn't bothered.

• 2 weeks later...

The girls made it just barely. They hopped into the bus and got back to Alminas place rather quickly.

"Finally back home." Almina sighed and sat down to rest for a minute. Juliet took her new swimming suit and hummed to herself happily. Rina sat next to Almina.

"I think I'll go to my room now." Almina said eventually, and stood up. Rina instinctively followed her, and only realised her mistake after Juliet gave her a puzzled look.

"Don't look at me like that..." Rina blushed.

"I need to go up for the same reason." She averted Juliets eyes. Juliet just muttered something shyly and escaped to the kitchen. Rina and Almina walked upstairs, and as soon as the door closed, Rina embraced Almina from behind. She wrapped her hands around her waist and kissed her neck. Almina shuddered and giggled.

"Rina." She said playfully and sat on the bed. Rina tried to kiss her neck again, but Almina guided her to her lips. Almina stopped Rina, however, after the first kiss. She smiled at her, but dissapointed.

"We won't be able to stop if we go any further than this." She whispered.

"I know...but honestly, I don't really care..." Rina said, and quickly kissed Almina before she could say anything.

"But I guess we shouldn't give Juliet a heartattack?" She continued and stood up.

"Where are your supplies?"

"In the same place as where you keep them." Almina sniggered. Rina opened the closet, and pulled out a bag, some wipes and powder.

"Let me help you change." Rina said as Almina was getting her clothes off. Rina gave Almina another kiss and placed her hands on Alminas hips.

"Mmm!" She protested weakly when Rina didn't stop. Rina pushed her down on the bed, and started to go down her body, kissing through her clothes. Almina strugled to keep calm, but she let out few moans as Rina removed her clothes and kissed her belly.

"Sto-...mmmm....stop it already..." She begged.

• Like 1

"Juliet might...what if...wha...." The words didn't come out. Rina had lifted Alminas legs up and moved her tongue up and down them.

"Rina!" She whispered and hid her face with her arms when Rina suddenly pulled her legs apart from eachother. Rina lowered her hands on Alminas diaper. She shouted to herself inside her head not to go any further, but it all was just an empty echo. She leaned forward and pulled Alminas hands to the side so that she could kiss her. Almina looked at her with teary eyes.

"Rina...don't tease me like that...it's already too hard to control myself..." She whispered again and pulled her closer that she could kiss her again.

"Sorry." Rina said and carassed Alminas cheek and hair. She then pressed her knee against Alminas diaper, which made her pull her head back and let out a moan. Rina kissed her neck as Almina was biting her lip in effort to control herself, and at the same time, gently pushing more with her knee. Almina was starting to moan, and Rina kissed her so that she couldn't. Rina started to move her knee to give Almina more pleasure, and Almina lifted up her knee to do the same to Rina. The two girls kept kissing to keep themselves silent as they reached the peak of their pleasure. They kept kissing untill they ran out of breath, and panted for a minute after they had finished, neither of them satisfied. Both of them came only a little, but since they haven't been able to do it for so long, it still felt incredible. Almina recovered quickly, and sat up, holding Rina in her arms.

"Rina." She said and gently shook her. Rina was still breathing heavily, but opened her eyes. She looked right into Alminas eyes for a few seconds, but then stood up with wobly legs.

"I...sorry."

"Don't apologize." She said and pulled Rina to sit next to her.

"But you really should try to learn to controll yourself." To emphasize that she was slightly mad, she smacked Rina to the back of her head.

"Now we need to change quickly."

Rina just nodded.

• 3 weeks later...

After they had finally managed to change themselves (Almina refused to give Rina a hand, since she was a bit angry, so Rina had to do it alone while Almina washed her hands and face), Rina and Almina went back downstairs. They both felt their hearts starting to beat faster, when they approached the living room. It's okay, we were quiet, Juliet didn't hear anything, they both told themselves. But Juliet wasn't in the living room when they entered, and it gave them quite a shock. They tried to look around the house, but she wasn't anywhere. They were already starting to get paranoid, when Juliet suddenly opened the front door and walked in.

"Oh, sorry about that. One of my friends called." When she noticed the two questioning looks.

"I see." Almina turned around so that Juliet wouldn't see her reliefed face. Juliet just shruged to their strange act. Then her stomach let out a long, loud growl.

"Uhh..." She blushed. Almina startet to giggle.

"I can't help it! I'm hungry..." Juliet pouted. Rina joined the laughter.

"Now that I think about it, weren't were suppoused to get pizza once we got back here?" Almina said when she eventually managed to stop giggling.

"I think we had that kind of an agreement, yeah." Rina nodded.

"Is that fine with you, Juliet?"

"Yeah..." Her stomach let out another growl.

"...I'm starving."

"Hehe. I'll go order them right away." Almina smiled.

Once they got their pizzas, the girls went to the living room to eat them, so that they could watch the TV at the same time. Unfortunately, the only things that was on the TV (except for some reality shows and whatnot) was some strange lovecomedy movie. None of them was really sure what was going on, but they kept on watching it anyway. Halfway through hte movie, Almina startet to feel sleepy, and her head begun to sway from one side to another, untill she finally lowered it on Rinas shoulder and fell asleep. Rina didn't want to wake her, so she endured it for a while, but had to lower Alminas head on her lap after it got too uncomfortable. Rina didn't, ofcourse, mind having Almina sleeping on her lap, but Juleit was noticed that Rina smiled to herself. Rina lifted her gaze, and they were staring at eachother.

"Teach..."

"Yes?" Rina asked calmly.

"Are you going out with Almina?" Rina wasn't as shocked as she thought she would be.

"As perceptive as ever I see." She answered with a chuckle.

"Then again, I guess we weren't as discreet about is as we tried to be."

"Mmm."

"Almina was really scared of you finding out."

"Huh? Why?" Juliet asked confused.

"She was afraid that you would think that she's weird."

"I wouldn't think like that!" She protested. Rina smiled.

"I knew you would say that. Try not to give her too big of a shock when you tell her."

"Y-yeah, I try not to."

"..."

"Was it a shock to you?" Rina asked.

"Huh? Well...kinda..." Juliet gathered her thoughts.

"I mean...I'm not innocent, clueless little girl teach..." Juliet blushed.

"I wasn't just prepared for something like this."

"Believe me, I wasn't either." Rina giggled.

"What does that mean?"

"Mmmh?" Almina mumbled and opened her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" She murmured.

"Nothing." Rina answered and pattet her head.

The girls spend the rest of the day watching more TV (luckily there were better movies later in the evening). When they went to sleep, Rina decided to stay and sleep on the couch, even after Juliet quickly whispered to her that she didn't need to. She thought for a moment to sneak to Alminas bed during the night, but after remembering how the diaper change session turned out, mayby it was better not to.

Early on the next morning, Juliet got a call from her parents. Her father was fine, it wasn't anything serious, and they were just leaving the hospital and coming to pick her up.

"It's relief that your father is okay." Almina said as Juliet explained.

"Yeah. I know that my father usually gets better just with some rest and medicine, but it still gives me a scare."

"No wonder really." Rina said.

"I'd worry myself dead if my father had seizures like that, even if I knew that they weren't as bad as they sounded."

"Mm."

It didn't take long for Juliets parents to come. Almina invited them to come inside and have breakfast with them, since they hadn't had a chance to eat yet. They were surprised to find Rina there, but as soon as Rina told that she was Juliets homeroom teacher, they startet to question how Juliet was doing in school and got really friendly. Rina, much to Juliets embarrassement, told them how good of a student she was, and also about the swimsuit she bought. The five of them talked and laughed for the breakfast, but then Juliet and her parents needed to get going. Juliet packed her stuff, and as they were leaving, Almina reminded her (and her parents) that Juliet could come whenever she wanted to. Juliets parents thanked her and waved goodbye as the three of them got into the red volvo. Rina and Almina stayed and watched as their car left, and went back inside when they didn't see it anymore.

"Her parents sure were interesting." Rina sighed when they closed the door.

"Hehe." Almina giggled.

"It's always a bit hard to deal with that type of parents, who ask so many questions about their child and-" Rina couldn't finish the sentence as Almina hugged and kissed her.

"Let's not talk about that." She said with a smile

"I only want you now." Rina also embraced Almina.

"Mmh. Shall we head upstairs?"

"Yeah." Almina answered and lead Rina up the stairs.

"No more interruptions?"

"No."

"Good, because I don't want to let go of you today anymore."

"Me neither."

Rina kisses Almina.

"I love you." She whispers.

Hellou.

I finally got this little extra chapter here finished. I'm so sorry that it took sooo long compared to the ammount of text in it, and I'm soooo sorry for not continueing The Lovely Kitten while writing this. D= I know I said that I'd start updating it more often, but I just had to write this after I got sketch man to do all the...sketches...for this story. <D But now it's finished, thanks to all who read and commented it, I love you all and I'll talk to you again when writing The Lovely Kitten. =3