LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need

does that mean you will be me the alf costume too thanks :angel_not:

My brother had a complete Alf costume when we were kids. There's a picture floating around somewhere of him wearing it, face-to-face with our dog.

Oh wow, I have heard of these but have not seen one! That is cool! Actually, I am actually working on a fursuit now and a pair of husky ears like that for my fursuit head would be cool but there surely expensive! I am building my own fursuit and am about to start the paws! :D then my next venture will be a moving tail! Tut is cool! :D

yeah! :wub: I love being a furry! Those ears are really cool, I just wish they responded faster. I stumbled upon a tail design from another furry where the tail moves and wags based on the movements of your spine and your shoulders. It would require no mechanics at all and wags perfectly! I love stuff like what you just posted! I find fursuit so awesome because it must be such a great feeling to be able to take on a character you have created. :wub: I mean you get to goof around, and release an entire side of yourself that you might not normally let out and it allows one to release there creative side. :wub: ...sorry not to ramble on off topic... :P I just love being a furry and I am pretty passionate about stuff like this because I think it is so awesome! I just think that furries are such a wonderful positive group of people that actually do great things for the world. :) I mean I know a few furries who get together and go to Autism awareness get togethers and they hang out with the kids in these fursuit characters to make them laugh and have fun. My old department manager's son is Autistic and his son just loves it when there are fursuiters around. :)Anyways, :P I did not mean to continue to ramble just thought that was cool. I better stop before I get out of hand. :P