LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help! Looking For The Perfect Diaper For Me

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums, though I have been a diaper lover all my life. I come to you all seeking advice on a what diaper would suit me best. I have spent the last few days watching reviews on youtube and looking at posts here in the forums but I find myself left confused and unsure what choice to make. I am hopeful some of you experienced buyers can make some good suggestions for me.

In the past I was buying Walgreens Fitted Briefs 22 medium, they where soft plastic backed with 2 tapes, and shaped like your normal baby diaper, not like a pull-up. Though recently they have changed their design and made them cloth backed... which I do not like.

So to get to the point I am seeking a disposable adult diaper that is shaped like a baby diaper, with the classic diaper shape, feel and 1-2 tapes per wing.

Not those big cylinder shaped ones and no cloth.

One that is thick and soft (cotton-ish?) lined just like you would expect from the diapers they had 20 some-odd years ago when I was a child.

I wish to have that soft cold plastic crinkly shell just like when I was younger. Pattern or no pattern, either is fine.

I am not as concerned with absorbency and functionality as I am just getting that old classic baby diaper feel again, I hope you know what I mean... though thick is better than thin.

I would be forever grateful for any suggestions and links to some I can purchase in the US, preferably online.

If absorbency isn't a issue you should try Depends Overnight Fitted Briefs. They are plastic backed, have three tapes on each side and have a waist band. Down the road if you want to try some of the better diapers (and can buy on the internet) some companies offer a sample pack where you can sample several brands without buying a bag of each diaper. Good luck....

If absorbency isn't a issue you should try Depends Overnight Fitted Briefs. They are plastic backed, have three tapes on each side and have a waist band. Down the road if you want to try some of the better diapers (and can buy on the internet) some companies offer a sample pack where you can sample several brands without buying a bag of each diaper. Good luck....

The Depends Overnight Fitted Briefs are nice, and if you double up, they can last a long time and the generally do not leak if they are doubled. Also they have three tapes which can actually spoil you when you switch to a two tape diaper. The problems is, depends is discontinuing that diaper so I am not sure about other places but they are impossible to find here because no one caries them anymore.

If you really want a good diaper, I suggest you try a diaper from Abuniverse.com. I really like the ab cushies but I can not afford a good diaper like that. I have never used anything but store brand so Honestly, maybe I am the wrong person to suggestion a diaper but abu cushies seem to be a good comparison to a baby diaper and they only have one big tap which I am not sure how that feels but they seem nice. Personally I am on a budget so I plan to try assure from abuniverse.com because they are less then .50 cents a diaper and if they are comparable to depends or store brand absorbency, I will pay the extra money for inserts. I mean even with inserts, I would be saving money and they are also a cute shade of blue! :P I love the color blue! :D I was hoping someone on here would have been able to give me a review on them but apparently not so I guess I will have to just try them. That is what you got to do in the end is just try diapers and see what you like. There are a lot to choose from. :)

This has been asked by many people over time here, and the answer is really the same. Buying diapers is like buying anything else, it's a very individual and personal choice. IF you ask 100 people here you will get 100 different answers or suggestions, it's that simple.

So, since I kind of went through the same thing or 'process' to find what I really liked, you have to do the same.

Find the items that you really want in the product, and then look for that product. Since you don't really care about 'performance' (yet)'

just appearances, and 'feel' You might try "secure personal care" either their secure plus or even secure Xplus.

http://www.securepersonalcare.com/briefs-c-1.html

They are reasonably priced, have a plastic outer shell and have all the features that kids diapers have.

Depend briefs are nice also, but, though they fit (me) well, I just don't like the 3 tapes they have, as the bottom tape always pops off. But they have a great shape and all the same features that kids diapers have, they just don't have much in the way of capacity, which is sad. They are also VERY noisy, but if you like the crinkle factor, then thats not an issue.

You can also try wellness briefs, if you don't mind them being blue, (medium)

Anyways, like I said, if you ask 100 people you will get 100 suggestions. *shrug* you have to do your own research and buy some samples.

Bambinos are also a great brand, but can be difficult to obtain on occasion because they run out of stock and have to order more, so you have to wait.

These are all some of my favorites, and I got this list from shopping around and doing research, and trial and error.

Abenas are wonderful too

Molicares are great, if you don't mind having a purple butt :P

and the list goes on.

Check vendors and read reviews and also have your own list of what you REALLY want and what 'floats your boat"

That is really the only way to fulfill your desires and wants.

Another point that get s over looked a lot, if that many of the manufacturers mentioned above make several levels of products. For example, Secure personal care has the secure Xplus , their top of the line 'heavy duty (doody??) diaper, which is for extended wear and has a high capacity etc. BUT, they also make other styles, the "plus', same "chassis' but less filler so they aren't as absorbent (capacity) but they are less expensive, and their "premium taped briefs" which is kind of the bottom of the ladder, and is thinner and has less capacity, but is discreet.

Other manufacturers do this also, offering several levels of protection, so that might work for you also, since again, capacity isn't (currently) an issue for you.

Another thought is that if you like a thinner product (say like depends) but want more capacity, with out switching to a different brand, you can also add boosters to add capacity and performance...just an option.

Have fun shopping! ;)

Hi, Im doing the same thing at the moment and have found an excellent company that does a large range of products.

Ive been ordering different types and have narrowed down some to a short list.

Abriform are pretty damn good, tapes, bulkiness (huge actually) and they fit so well that ive actually stopped wearing plastic pants on occasions.

ID slips (NOT the horrible air breathable ones!) are superb with very good sealing tapes however take the next size up i.e if your small take a medium etc as they are smaller than other products (or is that because i eat to many chips) :whistling: .

Kolibri ... nice fit but no white.

Ive been after some Attends 3 tapes (not availabe in Europe for some odd reason) but i did try some special care X plus unfortunatley they were the most odd looking and fitting diaper ive ever come across ( probably a bad batch) which was a shame as they looked good and felt good.

I dont wish to take custom away from DD linked shops but for us Europeans it would be easier to to use our "local" sites for ease of payment and delivery so please try this site !

www.saveexpress.de

the site is in English or for direct to diapers/nappies the link below.

http://www.airoliver.de/save/index.php?cat=14

Cuddlz are pretty cute for the baby side, very cute design, good capacity, crinkly too

molicare are a good thinner nappy, not as absorbant in my opinion but theyre purple so therefore cute

abena x-plus are also awesome, thick and absorbant!