LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing To Work?

That attitude is exactly what permits abuse to continue. Of course I realize that employers violate the law - I was merely making the argument that prohibiting bathroom breaks is a violation of the law - something you said was legal. I have provided ample evidence to the contrary, and if you choose to permit the violation of the law and the abuse in your workplace, that is your choice no matter the reasons good or bad.

Again, I will remind you that what is written in the law books and what actually happens out in the real world on a daily basis are two totally different things.

You speed a little, don't you? You've rolled through a stop sign or two and maybe even run a red light before. Regulations exist making those things illegal, but it doesn't matter if you don't get caught.

Sure, those of us who must suffer through the day with no breaks or ones that are few and far between could report it or say something. But what good is that going to do? Complaints to management will only get you identified as a complainer and they will find ways to make your life more miserable than it already is. An anonymous report might result in an investigation weeks/months down the road, but any punitive actions that are taken against the employer will only be passed down to the employees. It never comes out of the boss man's pocket. And legal action can take years to resolve.

In a world where unemployment is 10% and underemployment is 20% it's best to do your job and not make waves. Some of the things my employer does are illegal, but if I report them and the place gets shut down then some 150 people are going to be out of work, which is hard enough to find as it is, and unemployment benefits only pay 50% when it takes 100% of my weekly check and then some just to get by.

Welcome to the real post-recession world. Life's a bitch, so you suck it up and deal until you can move on to some place better.

• Like 1

I am incontinent, so I have to wear diapers to work. I wear a night weight gauze prefold diaper and plastic pants under my black jeans and dress shirts. For two years I've worked as a grant coordinator and writer for a 501

• Like 1

You must remember that many states have regulations and laws on the books that are unenforceable due to Federal laws and rulings which deny them ;) Not so long ago here, there were many illegal laws which were finally cleared from the state books. Some of them had been unenforceable for as much as 70 years -_- Just because the state says it doesn't mean it's enforcable- and if someone knowingly tries to enforce unenforceable laws they are in some very deep doo-doo and you are rich :P There are worker safety laws in place everywhere though you often need an attorney to dig them out of the crevices for you. These usually cover bathroom breaks because not using the bathroom when you need to can physically harm you :o A really good attorney isn't cheap but they're worth their cost- I'd seek one out and begin documenting the errors as they will instruct you to. One can never own too many companies! :whistling:

Bettypooh