LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriends

I'm a current college student and have had a few serious relationships (> 1 yr). Despite doing well on the dating scene, not of my dates or partners took too well to the fact that I am, unfortunately for them, into this fetish. Lately, I've been doing a lot of soul searching and have come to the conclusion that, without a doubt, any woman I'm with long-term or intend to marry will have to, at the very least, not have a problem with my indulgences in this fantasy. Do any of you guys feel the same way? I've been with some pretty open-minded women and they either hate it or it does nothing for them.

I agree with you. I'm also a college student and my gf of almost 3 yrs, is fine with me wearing but doesnt wish to participate with me but completely doesn't mind me wearing around her or wetting in front of her, etc. I would like to marry someone who is fine with it. I can't live my life without it. It's too important to me.

Finding one that is accepting is easy. Finding one that is willing to participate is harder. It all depends on which one you require for happiness in life. I personally settled for accepting as I didn't want to be searching forever. I don't think you can be in a LTR and be in the closet without issues arising.

Finding one that is accepting is easy. Finding one that is willing to participate is harder.

QFT.

Indulging is a rare luxury but acceptance is a must for personal happiness IMO. Some people chose to live in the closet from their partners and that's their choice but I know I couldn't do it...

• Like 1

Finding one that is accepting is easy. Finding one that is willing to participate is harder. It all depends on which one you require for happiness in life. I personally settled for accepting as I didn't want to be searching forever. I don't think you can be in a LTR and be in the closet without issues arising.

This is right. Basically, you're never going to find a mommy. You will do well to find one who can tolerate recreational diaper wearing. It's a very scary idea for a woman, a husband who wears diapers for fun. There's all sorts of things that could go wrong. What does this say about his self-confidence? Might he be a danger to children we have together?

But it is also true that she MUST know. Then you need to be careful that you don't push for more. Don't assume that just because she doesn't take off that she will come around to your desired level of participation. Mere tolerance is a HUGE concession in her mind.

ok first off everyone needs to stop assuming they know what woman want, they know what women are thinking and feeling... assumptions make asses of your u and me... but not me...

While there are some gender norms, there are also ALWAYS exception ot every 'rule'...

If you are confident in who you are, and yuo know that you want a woman who will be your mommy, and know that is crucial for you in a relationship, then start looking online.... but don't give up real life... but realize it won't happen over night.

I knew the person i wanted to be with would be a daddy, and would NOT EVER wear diapers.... you know how hard it is to find a male who is a daddy and doesn't wear diapers? they are few and far between.... so I waited, i put up adds, i responded to adds, and i still met people in real life too.... and after 3 years or so, i finally found someone who not only was sexually compatible with me, but we fit on so many other of those important levels as well....

now 5 years later we are still together.....

there are woman out there who want to be mommies, but most likely she isn't going to just drop in your lap....

Guest Diapered Jeff

Um... I know I'm a little late on this thread, hopefully not by much, but I have a question related to this thread. There's a young woman that has been after me for quite some time now, a few months actually, and I get the feeling she really wants to meet me, but.... I'm sort of freakin' out at the idea that if we do meet and go on dates, I know at some point I will have to let her know of my diaper fetish. For you guys out there, what's been the most effective way of letting her know, and maybe having her share the experience even if it is just once? I kinda want this to work out, but I know that to some women, the diaper fetish thing is a definite deal breaker! :(

For the record, if this young woman and I meet for a date, it'll be my VERY FIRST date (no joke).

Um... I know I'm a little late on this thread, hopefully not by much, but I have a question related to this thread. There's a young woman that has been after me for quite some time now, a few months actually, and I get the feeling she really wants to meet me, but.... I'm sort of freakin' out at the idea that if we do meet and go on dates, I know at some point I will have to let her know of my diaper fetish. For you guys out there, what's been the most effective way of letting her know, and maybe having her share the experience even if it is just once? I kinda want this to work out, but I know that to some women, the diaper fetish thing is a definite deal breaker! :(

For the record, if this young woman and I meet for a date, it'll be my VERY FIRST date (no joke).

Jeff,

Wait a few dates. If you pull that on her within the first meeting, you've blown it. After you get a feel for her that she could be relationship-worthy or whatever your looking for, the best way to do it is to just be honest. If she takes it fine, and is willing to see your diapers and share the experience once, then go for it. But do not pressure her to it. Pushing this fetish and lifestyle gets you no where. So just be upfront, be calm and collected, and just be honest with her. If your sincere and honest, you'll get much more appreciation and if worse comes to worse and she doesnt accept it, then you will just have to keep looking. There are women out there that will accept it. They may not want to participate, but there are women out there that will accept you for who you are and let you wear and be fine with it. I have a girlfriend who accepts it. Good luck Jeff! :thumbsup:

Guest Diapered Jeff

Jeff,

Wait a few dates. If you pull that on her within the first meeting, you've blown it. After you get a feel for her that she could be relationship-worthy or whatever your looking for, the best way to do it is to just be honest. If she takes it fine, and is willing to see your diapers and share the experience once, then go for it. But do not pressure her to it. Pushing this fetish and lifestyle gets you no where. So just be upfront, be calm and collected, and just be honest with her. If your sincere and honest, you'll get much more appreciation and if worse comes to worse and she doesnt accept it, then you will just have to keep looking. There are women out there that will accept it. They may not want to participate, but there are women out there that will accept you for who you are and let you wear and be fine with it. I have a girlfriend who accepts it. Good luck Jeff! :thumbsup:

Thanx for the good advice! :):thumbsup: I'll keep that in mind.

if worse comes to worse and she doesnt accept it, then you will just have to keep looking.

You need to remember there are a LOT of women out there. I know when you're young and/or sexually inexperienced, it seems like there aren't - and any woman you might get is a really, really lucky break you don't want to screw up. But trust me, that attitude itself is a turnoff. So regardless of diapers, act like this isn't your one and only chance - you aren't even in a relationship, so you haven't even invested that much.

• Like 2

An interest in the diaper fetish is not a deal breaker for me. I have many other kinks (diapers were my first though), and what I ask is that she be kinky in some way. It helps broaden the scope a bit. In addition, chances are if she is kinky, she is open-minded and possibly willing to try new things. I am sure we would have at least one kink in common. I am just conjecturing this though.

For myself, sexual compatibility is important, but it is second to mental compatibility and emotional compatibility.