LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New And It'S Complicated!

multi

Hello. Obviously, I'm new here. :)

I have been a guest for about a week on the boards. I became aware of DD through the other story board (not on the forums...?), and got hooked into the stories about 2 years ago. I think that's where most of my time would be spent. I want to write my own stories here.

The "it's complicated" part. Well... I think I identify as AB, but have not had any experience what so ever. I just have fantasies.

I have a long trauma history, and am diagnosed with Multiple Personality (Dissociative Identity Disorder). So I have younger parts of my self that come out at any given time. This definitely drives parts of the AB for me (us).

We recently got a pacifier and bottle for adult. I use it, and so do my "inner kids".

I have some confusion about whether my desire is because I long for nurturing and being comforted, or if it is a sexual fetish, or maybe it is both?

Anyway.... That's a bit about me/us. I hope that it's okay that we join here. I'm not sure there are any other multiples around or if we're welcomed.

-multi

The only thing rhat would cause you to become unwelcome here would be disrespect towards other members of the community. I've been in the shadows of this website for many years enjoying the content brought to us by dailydi. Thank you dailydi for the website and providing a community that has probably the best website our community has to offer. Any way welcome to daily diapers

A big hello from me too. I have to say, I admire your honesty. It can't be easy with multiple "me's" in there, I find it hard enough with just me sometimes! I hope you are comfortable here and look forward to reading some of those stories.

Take care and have a great evening.