LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abs On The National Geographic Channel

... see this situation for what it really was....a guy chose to put himself on display to the world and tried to take a subject that many people out there would find perverted and disgusting and make it somewhat understandable. .... and that is commendable.

Something we can agree on :)

I do not post very often on any boards but I think if anyone has the guts to go on a national tv show wearing a diaper and sleeper and try to pass along a lifestyle. Nobody should be talking about their weight. Do any of us know why he or his friend may be largerer than some. Could possibly be a health issue. I am not by anymeans a real small person. I am 6' and weigh 225 does that mean I should not portray our likes. Well some of you slender babies should go on tv yourself. I think all you can do is belittle someone else but when it comes down to it you would never go on tv. Me sorry no way , I do not have bigg enough ones to do it either. THANK YOU Stanley and your lady friend !

• Like 1

All I can say is that was a HELL of an improvement over the several talk show debacles our community has experienced, particularly Tara Banks' crucifixion.

Indeed, far better than the usual talk show rippings and that idiotic episode of CSI that really twisted things around for their benefits. I have only seen a few bits of this, but it's far better done than what I have seen in the past. I've seen a lot of those talk show bits and those always have us getting ripped just because people don't want to understand things.

My best friend called me last night as I was out at the bar having a good time to let me he saw a comercial for a news article on the local Fox station during Idol last night. Apparently, my Fox station near me had to do a story on it or something.

The thing about Stanley's weight will always be an issue because people always judge people for being overweight.

BabyChris121675