LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Peak Into Chloes Life.

The character names in this story are fictional; however some elements are from my own experiences, although genders and places are changed slightly along with my, sorry I mean her occupation! This is my first try at a story, not sure how long it will last but I’ll stop it before it gets boring! I will mention brand names or sites however it’s just to add a bit of realism and saves being generic, it’s not for advertising. While I am typing this first chapter I am sitting in a very wet bambino teddy. I am no author so sorry for any obvious gramatic errors, but I have tried... Hope you enjoy it x

Chapter 1:

‘Chloe I am going to do some odds and ends along with picking up a deposit and letting a new tenant in’, Chloe replied ‘ok Mum ill meet you at Grans at 5 for dinner, see you!’ ‘bye sweetheart’ her mother Gemma responded. Chloe heard the front door shut and her mums familiar engine start up and leave the driveway. Chloe was sitting up in bed half watching morning TV and half browsing the internet. It was a lovely Aprils sunny morning, for Scotland this was rare and she was trying to motivate herself to go out cycling, however at the back of her mind she had other pressing issues to attend too.

Being in her 27th year Chloe had a week off her work as a nursery nurse and as she still lives at home, planned to help her mother with some jobs and around the house as well do some training for a big cycle charity event she had in a few weeks’ time. She lives in a 3 bedroom bungalow with her mum and is an only child. Sadly her father passed away around 10 years ago, leaving her mum to run the family property business. Since then Chloe often thinks back to how lucky she is to have such a supporting mum, along with memories of a happy childhood with both her parents, friends and extended family.

Chloe yawned and pulled back her bed covers and stepped out of bed, she did some light stretching as she has a bit of a problematic back since a walking trip a few months ago . Whilst stretching she admired in herself in the mirror wardrobe doors the way her cute Care Bear T Shirt was tucked into a pair of pink panties of the same colour, making it look the one piece of clothing – in her mind she was wearing a baby grow and this made her giggle. She quickly peaked out of her blind to see what the morning as like and to check her mums Range Rover wasn’t there. She realised that her neighbours bins are out as its Monday, ‘oh mums forgot the bin’ she thought to herself. Chloe walked towards the kitchen to empty the bin and check around the house for anything else that needs thrown out, en route she grabbed her bath robe out of her en suite and put it on. She gathered the rubbish together and went out her back door to the garden, she loved how the breeze felt against her legs and she thought that if she just let go and had a wee right there, no one would notice as her back garden was very private. She shock that thought out of her head, knowing she had a lot to do today and she will have enough time for some fun, when her mother goes down south for a few days tomorrow. She put the rubbish in the bin and wheeled it towards the tall gate out to the front, opened it, walked out and down her drive pulling the bin with her towards the road for collection. She noticed that the postman was just approaching, so she said a quick hi and thought what would have happened if she did wet her panties when putting the bin out – would he have noticed? She took the mail, said thanks and shot a quick wave to a neighbour who was out putting her bin out. Chloe then went back into her back garden, closed the gate and went into the kitchen.

‘Ok ill go out for a 15 miles ride just now’ Chloe thought and got some bran flakes out the cupboard and prepared them with some chopped banana in it too. She flicked the kettle on to make a coffee and nipped into her room, grabbing her purse out of the kitchen drawer on the way. Focused she picked up her laptop and typed in a familiar URL www.bigbabyfun.com. After a few clicks she added to her basket an 8 pack of Bambino nappies in medium, a white velcro nappy and a cute pink baby grow with white around the neck, arms and leg holes. As it was before 10am, so was confident as she paid for next day delivery it would be here for tomorrow when she will be in herself as her mother would be away. ‘Perfect, now what else? I have just been paid so it’s time for a few treats!’ Chloe said to herself. She then went to another one of her favourite sites www.cosyndry.com. Again with next day delivery she ordered herself a pair of pink bikini cut frilly plastic pants, a Nuk pacifier and for fun a fairy print t shirt. She smiled to herself at her purchases and thought of one more she had to make, the only non adult baby purchase of the day! She went onto a cycling website and ordered a new pair of Assos cycling bib shorts. After spending the best part of £200 online, she had a quick wash and went back into the kitchen and made her coffee and ate her bran flakes, which by now had gone soft – just how she liked them! As it was a sunny day and was going cycling, she wondered if her cousin would want to come too. She knew he had a flex day at work this week and was sure it was today, when eating she sent him a text and by the time she finished eating he replied ‘yeah sure, I’ll come over in about half an hour. Chloe got up from the table, washed her bowl and mug along with her mums from earlier and proceeded into the spare room. She opened the wardrobe which was filled with her and her mums various outdoors, camping and cycling gear. As she was going out on her road bike she picked out a pair of white bib shorts, socks and a pink cycling top. The blinds in the spare room where open, but as it looked out into the back garden it didn’t matter. Chloe dropped her panties and took her t shirt off. Standing naked as the day she was born, she reached for a tub of chamois cream (stops saddle sores, it’s a bit like nappy cream), opened it and dipped her fingers in to take some out. She then massaged this into her bum and such, she was guilty of often closing her eyes and really making sure it was rubbed in – today was no different…

After waking herself up she stepped into her bib shorts, and pulled the straps up so that when your cycling your bum is covered up. Popped her socks on and pulled the tight lycra top on, showing off her body. She picked up her sun glasses, helmet and cycling shoes and headed into the hallway. She checked the front door was locked over and she went through to the kitchen. She heard someone come up the drive and peaked out to see her cousin, she clicked the button and opened the garage door for him to come through to the back garden. She then stepped out and locked the back door and went into the garage. The garage has two doors, in error she opened the one for her mums car so as it wasn’t in her cousin came in and got off his bike. She passed her car and greeted him with a hug, he then teased ‘oh are you sure you want to wear them, with your fat arse?’ and they both laughed. They had a quick chat about which route they would go and how she was meeting her mum at their Grans later for dinner, Chloe then got ready grabbed her best racing bike as it was a sunny day (with no rain or grit on the roads!) they both came out the garage and she clicked it shut behind them. ‘Right lets go’ she said and off they went on a 15/20 mile circuit around their local area.

post-14425-0-33238600-1303721369_thumb.j

post-14425-0-33238600-1303721369_thumb.j

• Like 1

For a first story this is pretty good. I have alot of advice for you though. First off when someone is talking its best to start a new paragraph, if someone else responds, then start a new paragraph. It makes it easier to read.

Also a big mistake that a lot of writers make is not having a plan. You need to think about where your story is going, who is the bad guy, who is the side kick and how is your lead character going to grow. So basicly who is going to be supportive, who is going to be a dick and what is the point to your story. If you can nail those down you will have something very unique in this genre. Lots of people like to go down the whole route of nappies nappies and more nappies, instead of picking where the story should end and then starting something new. Granted those stories are good, they tend to not get finished, and can leave the writer feeling jaded. Trying to think of new things to do with nappies is a hard business. So really think where is your story going and how are we going to get there. You dont need to know every detail, just a rough idea and let the story write itself.

Also tease us, if you give us everything really fast we wont be anticipating whats to come. so we wont feel the need to wait patiently for your next story. So say you wanted to give us a public humiliation scene. build up her excitment for being out in public, say she is going to a carnival. First time the carnival is mentioned then just leave it alone. Next a bit later on, have people telling her that someone she is interested in will be at the carnival. This will give her a reason to be excited about it. then you can build it up that she is feeling really daring and wears a nappy to the carnival. then give us lots of information while she is at the carnival and tease us that her nappy is going to leak or that her shirt keeps riding up/ Then after a while at the carnival she is talking to her love interest or what ever and you could have her nappy say leak. but he doesnt realize right away. Then build up her mortification. she would be trying to get away from the carnival or something. anyway finally he will realize and she will be mortified and what not. so if you built that up over a good few chapters we would be eagerly awaiting the carnival and what is going to happen. build up tension. (now im not telling you to put a carnival scen or public humiliation scene into your story, just giving an example of how to build tension)

Also a nice thing to do in stories is to really pay attention to character development. you have some at the moment, but more is always better when it comes to developing your character. Ohh and your grammar is fine, maybe a miss used word here or there, but nothing that takes from the story.

Anyway good effort, cant wait to read more.

Great tips thanks, character development is coming easy - the experiences are pritty much based on things happened to me and what I think about doing. But for my own pleasure I turned it into a girl, I have a good idea where to go with it. Kinda done this spur of the moment, but do see it going somewhere and will keep in mind the tease, moods and feelings side of it.

Cheers!

Chapter 2:

As Chloe and her cousin Andrew are rather fit, around an hour later they covered about 20 miles. Around 5 miles from home on their way back, they called into a local coffee shop for a catch up, as its been a while since they have seen each other. Andrew is Chloe’s father’s brothers son and is a few years older than she is and is happily married.

‘Here is some cash you go in and order Chloe, erm medium peppermint latte for me and something sweet and yummy. I’ll stay here with the bikes’ Andrew said

‘Ok I am in the mood for a chunk of carrot cake’

she said in reply and waddled inside with her cycling shoes on. She was waiting in the queue and could feel a group of guys behind her, checking her out in her cycling gear also by this time she had pulled the zip of her top down a few inches to let in some air. She became a bit self-conscious and zipped it back up and changed her stance a bit. The woman took her order and she waited, she knew she had loads of time to get to her Grans as it wasn’t too far from where she lived. That means when she gets home she will have about 4 hours spare…

Her order was ready so she picked up the tray and walked outside, one of the guys who was checking her out kindly opened the door for her however when he realised she was heading over to Andrew he quickly came back in and sat down to tell the disappointing ‘oh she is with a guy’ to his friends. Although Chloe is an attractive girl, she is rather shy and it’s often a topic of conversation with her friends or so as to why she is single. She waddles over and sits down, careful not so spill the drinks.

‘There was a man for you’ Andrew half-jokingly said

‘Yeah perhaps, someday I’ll get round to it just now I want to live my own life’ she said in return.

Chloe is by no means a selfish person, she does a lot of charity work, helps her mum and Gran a lot as well as various things at her nursery. Since her father’s death she has become very independent to some extent, and has a habit of bottling things up by not letting people get close to her as in her mind she is scared she will loose them.

‘That was a good sprint near the end there wasn’t it, I think I hut about 20mph’ Andrew said,

‘Yeah it was, really gets the blood going and it makes eating this a bit more justifiable!’ she said signalling to her large chunk of carrot cake.

‘So your off this week then, do you have much planned? Remember its important to rest and not just do a cycle and gym routine all the time’ Andrew said

‘Yeah Mums away in the sleeper train tonight down south, so ill run her to the station then come home to bed. I intend to have a long lie for a change then tidy up the house a bit, I have my eye on cutting the grass – you know I’m a geek and love the smell of the petrol grass cutter! Other than that I am just going to take it easy at the gym, perhaps wash my car etc. Sounds boring I know but its good to be off.’ She said in reply.

‘Yeah you have been working a lot of late, you and my Mum are doing well at the Nursery from what I can tell. That extension you got in has really opened it up to take in more kids hasn’t it?’ Andrew said

‘Sure has, its been hard but it will be worth it in the future’ she replied.

Chloe did spend a few years training to become a nursery nurse, when she left school a year early. It wasn’t that she was a problem pupil or such she just didn’t fancy being confined to an office job as she had a view of helping people or working with kids. So she left school with the grades she got and worked hard at College to obtain her qualifications, as well as earning her keep waitressing in various hotels. Although Chloe has earned a wage from the moment she left school, it hasn’t made her good with money. Gemma is around 52 years old (Chloes mother) and took more to do with her husbands business after his death. She keeps herself busy with renting and arranging maintenance for the 80 flats and houses she owns, as well as a good social life with her friends. She maintains that although she could, she does not want to retire as she does not want to take up knitting! Chloes fathers Brother has offered to arrange funding and buy the business at a fair price when she does decide enough is enough, as well as pay her a good pension. She knows it’s a good option but for now, she is happy!

They both finished their drinks and chatted for about 30mins, as they felt their legs stiffening up they decided its best to head home. They walked towards their bikes and Andrew turned round and hugged Chloe and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

’Ill head back most of the way, but ill cut off and go home on the main road to save looping by yours. Its been good catching up, we might have a BBQ next weekend ill let you know’ Andrew said,

‘Yeah sure, makes sense I’m getting board of your company anyways’ Chloe joked in return.

‘Ha funny, right lets go’ said Andrew and started singing loudly; much to the embarrassment of Chloe, ‘Country roads take me home…’ she shook her head, laughed, clipped in her pedals and set off following him, occasionally joining in singing the bits she knew.

A few miles on Andrew waved goodbye to Chloe and turned off onto the main road to head home, Chloe was heading home and after about half a litre of water and a coffee at their stop, she was needing the loo. She peddled faster and her road was in view, a few mins later her house was in view. She reached into her back pocket of her jersey and clicked the door remote, to open the garage door. She rode in the garage, closed the door, took her shoes off and helmet off and hung it up to air. She shook her long dark hair and took another drink from her water bottle.

‘Right I need to up my pace a bit and do a bit more distance tomorrow, but in the mean time I gotta pee’ she thought to herself. She came out the side door of the garage into the secluded back garden. With the saddle against her and riding hard, she felt a bit of a naughty and thought what was the rush to go inside and use the toilet? She was after all going to put the clothes she had on, into get washed. She thought how the padding in her shorts could act like a nappy, this had crossed her mind before but she never dared to it.

‘Who will know?’ she asked herself and shrugged.

She unzipped her tight sweaty cycling top and slipped it off exposing her firm breasts, with the strap of her bib shorts running between then. Then with a deep breath and a bit of concentration she let out a little bit of pee, then she squatted down and let loose. When peeing she looked down and laughed at herself, especially as there was a small pool of wee around her and her socks right in the middle of it. She looked around, knowing no one could see her and rubbed her hand one against the wet pad in her shorts and leant back with her other hand on the ground, and it felt good!

She noticed a small bird fluttering about the garden and it came to rest on the top of her old garden swing. Still squatting she watched the bird on the swing and it gave her some small flashbacks of when she was a little girl, with her Dad pushing her and her friends on it. Chloe and her mum kept the swing and made the area around it, into a little memorial garden for her Dad with a bench. Although he was buried a few miles away, they thought it would be nice to have that in the garden – out of the sun just as he liked!

She then blushed a bit to herself, when she thought here she was a 27 year old woman peeing herself in the back garden! She drifted back into her current situation and got up, looked at the puddle of wee and thought the sun will dry that up in no time!

She turned to go back into the house, just in time to hear a car pull into the driveway…

Chapter 3:

Panic suddenly overcame her as she quickly thought of her options, thankfully she didn’t hear the garage door open and it didn’t sound like her mums car. If it was a visitor at least she would have some time to get sorted. She crept towards the gate and peaked through a slat in it, thankfully it was a fairly private gate. Still in her dripping clothes she peaked through and saw her auntie Sophie turning off her car and fumbling with her mobile.

‘Oh crap’ she mumbled to herself

Chloe ran into the garage and pulled her bike back out and leant it against the garage wall. She ran over to the fetch the hose and pulled the trigger to let the water flow. Nothing came as a second wave of panic overcame her, she glanced over and noticed the connector wasn’t clicked in the tap she sprinted over to the tap clicked it in and turned it on. Satisfied all was well she ran skipped quickly back to the end of the hose.

‘Phew close call’ Chloe said to herself as she started to soak the ground covering her dirty secret as well as spraying her bike as if she was just washing it.

‘Hi Chloe its Sophie can you open the gate please?’

‘Hi yeah give me a sec, I’ll turn this off I don’t want to soak you!’

Chloe replied as took a deep breath and turned the hose on herself to cover the wet patch on her shorts. She shirked a little bit to herself as the cold water touched her waist and working down to her legs. Satisfied she will be ok and had a good story in her head, she shut off the hose and opened the gate.

‘Hi nice to see you, sorry I can’t give you a hug Andrew and I were out cycling and when we came back I thought I would give my bike a wash, it was hot so I gave myself a wee spray too!’ Chloe said, thinking she maybe said too much as if she had a guilty conscience!

‘Ah Andrew (her son) said he was popping over for a bit, good you got out and made the most of this’ her Aunt gestured to the sky (good weather)

‘You look soaked sweetheart, close the gate and get them off to save trailing the water into the house I’ll get you a towel’ she added

Chloe blushed slightly at the thought of her Aunt being around when she was naked, but she knew in her situation it was the best thing to do. Thinking about it she felt like a child having her Aunt attend to her, which made her have a smile to herself as Sophie disappeared inside to fetch a towel. Chloe walked over and locked the gate, having a quick look out to check no else was about to come up the drive. She reached down and pulled the zipper of her cycling top down revealing her cleavage and proceeded to pull the top off, with her sweat it clung to her and when she pulled it off it jiggled her breasts freeing them. Pausing for a moment hoping her Aunt would hurry up, she tentatively reached up to pull off the straps of her bib shorts. Naked from the waist up, she pulled the straps down and proceeded to slowly pull her shorts off. Just has her bare bottom became free of the shorts her Aunt came out of the house.

‘Just as well no one can see around here eh? You would be the talk of the neighbourhood!’ said her Aunt as she walked towards her with an open white fluffy towel.

‘Yeah sure is, thanks Auntie’ Chloe said as she stepped out her shorts and swiftly wrapped the large bath sheet around herself. She then bent down holding the towel at her chest and bent down picked up her shorts and top with her other hand.

‘Lets go inside, I could murder a coffee’ Sophie said and they turned to go inside.

When in the door Chloe quickly stuffed her clothes in the washing machine along with her socks, she topped it up with washing liquid and turned it on for a cycle – relived that she got away with it!

Chloe grabbed an old T-shirt lying in the kitchen and put it on with the towel.

Sometime passed as they shared a coffee at the kitchen table and a chat. Sophie part owns the Nursery with Chloe, something that Gemma helped her with when she struggled to find a job after graduating. Beforehand Sophie ran a small day-care facility and it’s this that got Chloe settled on what she wanted to do. To make the best of it and help the business, Gemma gave money to Chloe to buy into and expand the day care, which overtime Chloe would then pay of the loan in a bid to make her more responsible with money, along with paying herself a modest wage. This situation is working out well as due to her hard work Chloe is meeting the payments to her mum, as well as enjoying her role as the main Nursery Nurse. Just to be safe her Aunt Sophie deals more with the finance side of things. As it’s during the summer a lot of the childrens parents are off work, meaning the Nursery is quieter hence Chloe has been able to take a full week off to herself – something she has been looking forward to for a while!

‘Chloe I know its your week off, but can you do me a huge favour please? I forgot I have the dentist tomorrow afternoon, meaning we will be one short for the kids we will have in, are you okay to cover for the last hour and lock up’

‘Ummm yeah sure no bother, I’m waiting on a parcel coming but it should be here in the morning. I had nothing else on anyways’ Chloe replied.

‘Ah great you’re a star thanks, see you about 5 then. Right ill need to love you and leave you, I need to head back and tidy up a few things’ Sophie said

‘Right I shall see you tomorrow’ Chloe replied as they both walked towards the front door.

She opened the door and let her Aunt out and waited till she got in her car and started to back out the drive. With her car window down, her Aunt waved and shouted goodbye. Chloe waved and closed over the door, put her back against signed.

‘Offt that was close, quick thinking though’ she said congratulating herself.

She had a look at the clock in the hall and realised it was time she got ready to meet her mum at her Grans house. She quickly ran through to the kitchen and took the washed clothes out the washing machine and hung them on the radiator. From there she went into the bathroom, dropped the towel and removed her top. She put both in the dirty washing basket, turned on the shower for it to warm up, felt it and stepped in.

• Like 1

Chapter 4:

Chloe had her shower and dressed herself in some low hung jeans and a white T Shirt, before leaving she checked the front door was locked and her hair dryer was off!

‘Right time to go to Grans for din dins’ she thought to herself, as she walked through to the kitchen and grabbed her car keys out the kitchen drawer and went out to the garden locking the back door behind her. She smiled to herself that the large water stain was still visible on the patio, she grabbed her bike and took it into the garage and rolled it into a holder. She closed the garage side door and clicked the door remote and unlocked her car. She got in her car and reached into the glove box for her sun glasses and put them on. She had a quick admire of herself in the rear view mirror, wearing her Aviators and started her car.

Chloe inherited her mums Honda S2000, when she decided to get something a bit bigger - to show she is getting better with money, Chloe insisted she added the money the car is worth to the money she owes her mum already. Out of the garage she purred and drove the 3 or 4 miles to her Grans, enroute she couldn’t help thinking about how she will have the house to herself after she drops her mum off at the train station tonight for her trip to London for 2 nights.

Chloe approached her Grans house and noticed her mums car already there, she pulled in to the side of the road and parked up.

‘Ding dong’ Chloe said as she was opened the front door and walked into her Grans house.

‘Hi we are in the kitchen’ Gemma shouted,

Chloe walked through and was greeted by her Gran in her usual apron with the potatoes steaming away on the cooker.

‘Hi Gran, thanks for having us’ Chloe said

‘Oh a pleasure as always dear, how are you?’ her Gran replied

‘Good thanks, enjoyed my first day off for some time! How are you?’

‘Oh the usual, getting old my dear’ her Gran joked

Chloe sat down at the table in the kitchen with her mum

‘Did you go out cycling?’ Gemma asked

‘Yeah Andrew came, we went the usual 20 odd mile route around and about with a pit stop at Rest Bite (the café)’

‘Ah that’s good, you will be ready for your dinner then’ her mother replied

‘Sure am, what delight are you cooking up tonight Gran?’ Chloe enquired

‘Here it is girls Haggies, neeps and tatties for you’ her Gran said as she placed a plate down in front of each of them.

Dinner came and went rather uneventfully, mainly the chat was around why Gemma was going down south.

‘So any wild parties planned when your mums away then Chloe?’ her Gran gested

‘Yup house full Gran, mum wont know the place when she comes back’ Chloe joked

Time passed and it was about 30 mins before Chloes mums train was due to leave.

‘Right we best be going mum, thanks again for dinner I will give you a text when I get settled ok’ Gemma said

‘Ok dear, good seeing you both glad you enjoyed dinner’ her Gran said

‘Thanks for dinner Gran, I will pop in at some point in the next day or two’ Chloe said as she gave her Gran a hug goodbye

‘Yes do, give me a call and I’ll make you dinner – you can’t live off of omelettes in your mothers absence!’

‘Chloe we will just leave my car here at Grans, here is my car key can you grab my bags out my car and we will just go in yours?’

‘Ok’ Chloe replied and caught her mums car key and proceeded to do as her mother asked as Gemma chatted with her mum.

‘Good point about food, I forgot to do a shopping today. Actually do me a favour Mum as I say I’ll leave my car here tonight. I got a text from Sophie earlier that Chloe is covering for her tomorrow night, can you kill two birds with the one stone and take my car over to my house tomorrow night, get some shopping in and make her your famous Mac and Cheese please?’ Gemma said to her mum

‘Tomorrow, lets see…oh that’s no bother Gemma ill be happy too. How will I get a key though? Oh and your new car is an automatic isn’t it?’ Margaret (Gemma’s mum) replied,

‘Good point, give me a sec’ Gemma said as she crossed the quite road and chapped Chloes car window signalling to her to put the window down. ‘Opps I did it again’ came blasting from the car when the window opened, Chloe turned the cd player down

‘Can I have my car key please?’ Gemma asked

‘Yeah here you go’ Chloe said as she passed her mum the keys, not really thinking why. Gemma took them and crossed back over to Margaret who was eyeing up her daughters Range Rover.

‘I’ll need a step to get in this!’ Margaret joked

‘You will be fine mum look’

Gemma proceeded to unlock her car and gesture her mum to sit in the drivers seat. A twiddle of knobs later the seat was in a good position for her and the basic controls pointed out.

‘Ok seems straight forward enough, ill not touch that screen thing and ill just go slow’ Margaret said as she stepped out

‘Ha ok mum you’re the boss’ Gemma said as she helped her mum, closed the door and locked it.

‘Here you go, house key, car key and the alarm code is the usual’ Gemma said

‘Ok ill be fine, you run along don’t want you late!’

‘Night Mum and thanks’ Gemma said giving her mum a kiss and hug

Gemma walked across the road and jumped in the passenger door of Chloe’s car

‘All set?’ Chloe asked

‘Yeah honey lets go, go the back way its quicker and saves some traffic lights. We have 20 mins so we will be ok’ Gemma responded

Chloe had a quick mirror check looked round and pulled out, in her usual sporty manner to which her mum teases her for. As they approached and pulled into the drop off zone at the station around 11.30pm, Chloe let out a yawn or two.

‘Oh don’t get me started’ Gemma said as she let a yawn out too.

‘At least you have a bed right there waiting for you mum’ Chloe said pointing towards the awaiting sleeper train in a siding.

‘Just drop me off, dont come to the platform – don’t want you falling asleep when driving! You will be ok wont you?’ Gemma asked

‘Of course Mum, ill be fine I’m a grown girl’ Chloe said thinking to herself she should have said ‘a grown woman’

‘Right ok, take care and text me when your in and locked up for the night ok. I will be awake, you know what these trains are like sometimes!’ Gemma said as she lent over and gave her daughter a peck on the cheek and one of those ‘behave yourself’ motherly looks.

‘Bye mum have fun!’ Chloe said and her got out, she walked round to the back and got her bags out of the boot. Chloe checked her mirror to see she was clear. Done the usual checks and pulled out, giving her mum a toot of the horn as she drove off.

‘Haha good stuff’ Chloe said to herself as she headed home for the night, to herself she couldn’t help thinking that by this time tomorrow night all going well she will be wrapped up on a nice snuggly nappy, baby grow with a dummy (pacifier) in her mouth…

• Like 1

Chapter 5:

Chloe is lying on her back in bed, excited about what the day hopefully has in store for her.

‘Okay so I have to go into work for a little while later, but that can be useful’ she thinks to herself as she flicks on the TV in her room. The chart top 40 starts playing rather loud, so she immediately turns the volume down as she does not want to miss the door bell! She flicks through the channels and settles on watching Two and a Half men.After a little while she pulls back the covers revealing her makeshift babygrow. She casually gets out of bed and again does some stretching, thinking she is feeling good after yesterday’s cycle. When finished she walks into her ensuite and checks the cupboards.

‘mmm yes ill need to pick up some baby powder and cream later’ she thinks. She quickly glanced at the time, it was 9.04am, from experience her parcel deliveries usually come before 10 she was excited she didn’t have to wait too long! She grabed her bath robe and walked into the kitchen. Chloe then pours herself a pint of water, stands at the sink and proceeds to gulp the full lot down. She then proceeds to flick on the kettle and pour her usual bowl of bran flakes.

As Chloe finished her breakfast, she poured herself another pint glass of water and drank what she could of it. She had a look out of the back kitchen window at what the weather was like, as her mind wandered the door bell went…

Chloe jumped a bit and skipped towards the front door, checked she was covered up with her robe and opened the door. There stood the delivery guy with 3 parcels for her

‘Morning, someone has been treating themselves’ he said as he handed the packages and clipboard over

‘Hi yeah thanks, few essentials!’ she replied as she took her parcels and signed for them

‘Bye for now’ the parcel guy said as he turned to walk away.

'Bye bye' Chloe said.

Chloe shut the door behind her and immediately picked up her purchases and went into her room. She could guess the contents of each package so she will leave the cycling shorts till last, she placed the packages on her bed and she fetched a pair of scissors from a drawer. Carefully she opened the package she suspected was the nappies – she was right! She pulled back the packaging to revel a white package of Bambinos, her white velco nappy and her fuzzy feeling babygrow.

Her face beamed with excitement as she quickly checked the sizes then ripped open the package of nappies, as she did this she was greeted by cute little Bambino Teddies looking back at her!

Chloe then opened a drawer in her dresser; she cleared out a few days ago and feeling each one she put all except one neatly in the drawer. She picked up the last Bambino and gave it a sniff and a good feel, she loved how it felt as she opened it up and felt the inside. Within the blink of an eye, she took of the robe, pulled off her panties and top and went into her ensuite to fetch some cream.

She paused for a moment as in away she was spoiled for choice as she remembered about her velcro nappy and new panties! She then opened the other package containing her pacifier, frilly panties and t shirt. Her face once again beamed as she was pleased with her purchases, and thought for now she will wear the velcro one. She picked up the pacifier box and put it with the packaging for the nappies, then gave the white dummy a quick rinse under the hot tap, giving it a dry with a towel. She then popped the Bambino she left out into the drawer, next to its little friends, to come out and play later!

Chloe then arranged on the floor in her room, the cream, velcro nappy, frilly panties and her new pacifier. She looked down and didn’t know where to start! To enjoy the noise and to get in the mood, she muted her TV then proceeded to sit on her floor. She reached over and picked up the velcro nappy thinking to herself she hopes got the size right, she unfolded it and took a moment to figure out the front and back then placed it under her. She then scooped up some cream and expertly massaged it onto her bum and shaved smooth pussy, then in one swift action she drew the nappy between her legs and fastened it in place.

She was so excited she forgot about her dummy, so she reached over to get it and popped it in her mouth! She then wriggled about a bit on the floor and decided to tighten the nappy a bit, it seems she got the size spot on! She ripped one side off, with a loud RASP noise and fastened it in place, then with another RASP removed the other side and refastened it. She then got up onto her knees and checked herself in the mirror, what she seen looking back at her was a 27 year old girl with firm breasts, nice body with her hair slightly messy sucking a dummy and wearing a white nappy.

She giggled to herself and stood up, she grabbed the frilly pants and admired them for a moment – she loved the how the lace on the back was light and she imagined it flapping up and down as she walked. She then placed one foot in followed by the other and carefully pulled them up, tightly concealing her nappy. She bent her knees and made sure the nappy was tucked in all the way around and at the legs, then turned with her back to the mirror and admired herself – again she blushed as she was pleased and excited about what she saw! To ensure it fitted ok, she walked towards her bed and picked up her new pink and white baby grow. She unfolded it all and admired it, it was so cute and it looked like it will fit her ok. She then opened the fasteners on the crotch, checked what was the front and slipped it over her head. Once her head was through she walked over to the mirror and seen how childish she really did look, especially as it was undone as it looked as if she just had her nappy changed or about to get it changed!

She reached down and fastened the poppers one by one, it was snug and she imagined it would be ok with one or even two disposable under it instead of the terry one she had on. She admired the way her breasts and bottom where emphasised with this outfit, as it was all in one. She then ran her hand over herself, from her breasts down towards her groin and round to her bum, she loved how it was all enclosed and how it felt. Chloe turned towards her bed to jump in, but had to tidy up a bit first...

She quickly wrapped all the rubbish into the one packaging bag, then waddled into the kitchen – before walking in she paused thinking she hopes no one will see her through the side window that looked onto the drive – but for fun it was a risk she was willing to take! Still sucking her dummy, she grabbed a poly bag and stuffed her rubbish into it then tied it in a knot and placed it in the main bin in the kitchen then gave her a hands a quick rinse and dry. She walked back into her room and admired her new t shirt.

‘Oh I have treated myself’ she thought as she placed the t shirt into the drawer with the nappies.

She then opened up her cycling package and pulled out her bib shorts, inspecting them and the size to ensure all was well. As she has had these ones before, she has no need to check the fit so she de tagged them with her scissors and put them in her cupboard, then put the scissors in the drawer out of harms way. As she was binning the packaging for the shorts she noticed that a little bag of sweets fell out, which is something that cycling company often include for fun. She grabbed the sweets, hopped into bed and stared at a muted TV. She opened the sweets and arranged them on her chest, in order of colour and ate them one by one.

It was her second day off and Chloe was lying sucking her dummy, with both hands caressing her body, feeling the crinkle of her plastic panties underneath and the bulk of her nappy. Thinking to herself, she couldn’t be happier!

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...