LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone

BabySarahTS

I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I'm a 27 year old intersex/transgender female, and I'm just starting to explore my diaper loving side.

I've pretty much explored all of the other kinks that I've been curious about, but I've always been ashamed of being into diapers. I've been wearing and wetting (mostly at night) for the last 9 months or so, and I must admit that I'm completely hooked.

Although I'm out about everything else to (almost) everyone I know, I still feel the need to keep my dl tendancies undercover - at least until I can find someone to play with.

Anyway, hello everyone.

Welcome to the site BabySarahTS!!! Nice intro, now you got me a little curious... :blush: Nothing to be ashamed about, except for a few mommies and daddies, and maybe a few others, everyone else here wears diapers. I certainly understand your desire to keep it incognito though as I've only told one person in 20+ years. I've always viewed wearing diapers as a very personal lifestyle - it's not illegal, it doesn't hurt anyone, and it's not anyone else’s business. And yes, it is addicting too. Since joining this site I've had nothing but fun and have really enjoyed interacting with others that share my lifestyle. Hope you enjoy being here as much as I do and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.