LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well Attends, You'Ve Done It Again!

Screwed it up that is!!!!

Uhhh, I'm so frustrated with the Attends brand. They use to be such a great, or at least decent diaper but they just keep getting cheaper, and cheaper, and worse and worse every year. I am talking about the American version, the European ones sound most excellent!! Anyway, the most recent cheapening is on the Attends Extended Wear. I've written several reviews over the past few years since they came out, raving about how great they are and they were one of my favorite diapers. They came out with them about 2-3 years ago. I loved the all over thick padding and the white color in the large. I'd get them at drugstore.com for about $35/case of 28. Not too bad I thought. Shortly after they were introduced, they changed the white in the larges to peach. YUCK! Loved the babyish cloth white. It kinda killed it then for me but still bought as I liked the feel of them. The quality of the Extended Wears were pretty good overall still, just a change in the color. My most recent order though, will likely be my last. I keep one diaper from each batch to compare. The newest diapers I got have a very noticeable difference in the plastic used under the cloth like outer cover. It sounds much more crinkly and almost cheap(liked these as my thicker yet "discrete" diapers). The layers of the diaper are separating at the rear waist line, right out of the bag without even wearing them. Then when I unlfold the diaper and "stretch" out the side panels, the top sheet layer is attached to the plastic layer at a slightly different point, basically making it so that when I open the diaper up and stretch it out, the topsheet seperates for the backsheet along the verticle seems. Like the sheets were glued a little off or poorly. It's like they're falling apart. I took off one the other day and all the padding fell right out the back of the diaper in a bunch of clumps!! What the HECK Attends!!! Killing one of the best diapers you produce in the US now? I don't get it. Either I got a bad batch or your cheapening up. I could call them I suppose and see if I could get replacements and compare if they're the same. Just don't feel like supporting a seemingly lost company.

Anyone else with this issue?

One of the first packs of adult diapers I ever bought was the original Attends with the ohhh, so smooth plastic outer cover and 3 blue tapes per side. Just LOVED those diapers. Loved the smell, texture, color and they had decent absorbency too. Now all their diapers are thin sheets of paper with cloth backing that are cheaply and poorly made. Uhhhh, why, why, why?

I'm done with Attends again for now.

If you have been buying them right along I would definitly call or contact the company asap, I'm sure they will send you replacements or credit you for more in the future.

They will not want the product back in most cases, this gives you some future stuffers and possibly a free case of diapers.

If you sit on the side and say nothing that is exactly what will happen.

Speak up and make yourself a PIA if you have to.

I'm small but I make alot of noise when I need to, and I get action when I complain.

Screwed it up that is!!!!

I took off one the other day and all the padding fell right out the back of the diaper in a bunch of clumps!!

How about this... I was wearing a cheap off-brand disposable once, walking thru a store.

The crappy plastic backing split in the rear, and wads of wet padding started falling

out of the legs of my jeans!

My new rule - Always wear plastic pants over my disposable diaper!

I have been using them now for past few months and have not had any issues with them like you mention.

I was however having issues with the breathable briefs with the tabs tearing off the side panel.

I emailed Attends and they sent me a SASE envelope to send them two random samples from the bag along with the original package.

They came back saying that their testing did not find anything conclusive to what I was telling them.

They did however send me a package of large to try for compensation if you will.

But like you said, Attends have been going down the tubes ever since PaperPak bought them from P&G.

I have used Attends since back in the late 80's, they were my very first adult diaper i ever bought.

Oh well what can you do?

I've been wearing Attends since they came out (in blue cardboard boxes). I've bought so many that whenever I run into bad batches I call them to complain. They always send a SASE for you to return some of the product, and then later send either a coupon or packages of the product to compensate for the problems.

I love the new crinkly plastic they are using on the 6 tapes plastic backed diapers. I hadn't noticed the breathables being any louder...but will be off to Kerr Drug this weekend to get a new package as I wear a breathable each day to work.