LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stacey'S Diapering

O COME ON!!!! We need to tell the trough, otherwise we are only going to have crappy story's to reed, and GUST how are they going to get any better if we don't say any thing at all! If we don't say any thing, then we are not being fair to the writers on this site!! p.s what is up with the fucking just kidding crap, o my god like lam lam lam. it should come from the hart, not from the side of pity and sweet kisses. Give them a dose of honesty because that is rely what they wanted, from the start. if your were my friend, i would tell it like it is because, it is the right thing to do and i respect and val-you your friendship an-of not to betray and heart the friendship we have together.

O COME ON!!!! We need to tell the trough, otherwise we are only going to have crappy story's to reed, and GUST how are they going to get any better if we don't say any thing at all! If we don't say any thing, then we are not being fair to the writers on this site!! p.s what is up with the fucking just kidding crap, o my god like lam lam lam. it should come from the hart, not from the side of pity and sweet kisses. Give them a dose of honesty because that is rely what they wanted, from the start. if your were my friend, i would tell it like it is because, it is the right thing to do and i respect and val-you your friendship an-of not to betray and heart the friendship we have together.

Why don't you give them a dose of learning to spell?

Honestly, what right do you have to complain about the quality of stories when your own writing is nearly impossible to decipher. And all that was asked was for someone to continue the story, which is a perfectly reasonable request, and yet you take it as an opportunity to complain about the quality of writing on the site? How about instead of simply complaining you "gust" write your own story.

You know... I love to write but I am more of a fiction guy. You know Terry Brooks, J. R. R. Tolkien, Forgotten Realms and sort of things. If anyone feels like reading it the link is:

http://voidalliance.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5909

If not I understand. For those of you that do I hope you'll enjoy reading what I've written so far and I hope you'll keep in mind that it is just a rough copy. Once I finish it I'll be going back through with a fine tooth comb so to speak. Fixing grammar, spelling, and adding more description or detail to where I need to.

Daddy. I love you. I know you love this story. And anyone that doesn't know Cmc wouldn't know that he isn't a good writer. Not really, I wish I was a good enough writer, but I'm not. He's asked me to continue it for him, but I just can't, someone please just take pity on us please.

Lol, take pity. I'll tell you what, if I get "A Change for Naomi" finished I'll take a look at it, and maybe try writing an addition. I wouldn't expect any time soon based on the fact I don't get much time to write anymore, but I'll take a look at the possibility.

If i'm not stepping on any toes i wouldnt mind having a stab at continuing this, but i cant guarantee that it will be like the original, i tend to go off on tangents, but yeah i will try and make a stab at it :D

Ohh and I think lonewolf may just be getting misunderstood. I dont think it was a jab at cmc, i think it was just a jab at the story in general. And i pretty much agree, we shouldnt molly coddle people. If someone needs to improve on something and we spot it we should say so.

Im not saying be a dick about it but i think constructive criticsm is a must on any story forum. Thats just me though