LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Late New Post

Guest woodyallen

Guest woodyallen

Hey everybody, long time lurker, rare poster. Just realized that while I posted a thread or two in the past, I never really made an intro post and I apologize for that. I signed up for DD as a support community because I don't always feel comfortable being a DL. It kinda feels wrong because I'm going for a career in law enforcement and currently work in another emergency services field. I know it's not wrong, but that doesn't stop it from feeling that way sometimes anyways. Single, male, NYC and pretty young, not too great with people either so I might come off a little brusque sometimes. And no, not a huge Woody Allen fan, just couldn't come up with any other names that weren't taken lol.

Thanks and I hope to participate a bit more often. Stay diapered everyone!

I know exactly what you mean. It's an inner torment that even though you know you're not involving anyone else and just pleasing yourself, you still feel as though it's wrong. I guess it's all down to the way we were raised. Parents can't wait to get their little ones out of diapers (I know I was the same with mine) and so we paint a bad picture of diapers and that stays with us.

I have found that by lurking around the boards and reading what others have put here, I am beginning to accept myself and the way that I am, even to the point that there is more emerging than I ever expected. I was thinking yesterday about it and I can only liken it to Pandora's Box (in a nice way), once opened, an awful lot spills out! :)

I would also say that with your direction in life, you might see yourself as a protector and possibly one of the 'tough guys' and wearing diapers doesn't exactly fit in with that whole image. Pah, image isn't all it's cracked up to be!

So don't feel bad. You are you and holding back how you feel and what you like might do more damage than good. Who knows for sure though?

I wish you well with your chosen career too. It's not something I could do so hats off to you for that :thumbsup: .

Now then, dive on in, the water's lovely (pun intended). Hope we can all help each other.

Welcome Woody!

dont feel too bad, youare not the only agressor on here who has a softer side they find it hard to accept.

I was inthe armed forces...I played rugby for my town and station, I boxed for the RAF, i did mountain rescue, and obviously walked around with a gun and such...and all the time lil thoughts of nappies and bottles was swerling around in my head. There are a lot of other military/ex military of cops/firemen around...

your not alone mate and if ya want to chat, drop me a message

hugs

fozzy