LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marshmallows

Now that I have a nice, new, protective "Japanese style" diaper cover I decided to try some marshmallows. I haven't done that in a while.

8 cute, easter-color pink, glycerine coated, semi-frozen, cylinders went up inside me. A nice 2 ounces of hot water. And wait. On with the diaper and cover; on with my warm nightie, and under the quilt.

When that mass (mess?) decides to come out, it comes out. And out. And out. The total loss of bowel and then bladder control gives me such a wonderful feeling of helplessness. I fell asleep for 45 minutes.

Cleanup was, of course, obnoxious. It's the price you pay for a unique experience!

If it's been a while for you, you should try it too!

I tried the marshmallow thing and it didn't do (pun intended) anything for me, either. I think I used... 3-5 of the good sized ones, not the minis. Maybe some people are immune?

Christi

I think the "success" of the marshmallows may be very dependent on how wet you are inside. It's the dissolving of the marshmallows that do the trick. That's why I always follow the marshmallows with a 3-4 ounce mini-enema. Add a bit of glycerine for a little extra help.