LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Some Advice

I am a big guy and by big I am pretty sure that most of us know that means overweight. The problem that I am having is that the position I have to wear my diaper in do to my stomach makes it wear I almost will always leak. I have tried pull ups and diapers that tape on but either way 9 times out of 10 I end up leaking. Is there anybody that knows of a better way I can position it so I don't leak. Its discouraging to the point that I don't wear as much as I can do to I hate having to sit on a towel or worry about ruining a piece of furniture. Any advice would be appreciated.

also it could jsut be you need a bigger diaper so it can fit better...

i mean i'm fat.... but have never had a leak problem due to my weight.....

maybe itrs the angle of the dangle????

but if you can't find one that fits well enough to not leak, i would do what peyton said, and invest inplastic pants...

I would try positioning the diaper under your stomach rather than up over. Get it as high in the crotch as u can and pull up over the bulg on the inside of each thigh. When taping it, pull it tight but let your stomach hang over the diaper -- like don't try to pull it straight across let it ride down in front.

I am a big guy and by big I am pretty sure that most of us know that means overweight. The problem that I am having is that the position I have to wear my diaper in do to my stomach makes it wear I almost will always leak. I have tried pull ups and diapers that tape on but either way 9 times out of 10 I end up leaking. Is there anybody that knows of a better way I can position it so I don't leak. Its discouraging to the point that I don't wear as much as I can do to I hate having to sit on a towel or worry about ruining a piece of furniture. Any advice would be appreciated.

peanut head is right... :) also make sure you are using quality diapers... that suit your level of leakage....

The length (front to back) is easily changed by folding the front inside itself so that you can tuck it under your tummy ;) I tuck my pull-ups in like this front and back to get them where my belt-line is :blush: Everyone is shaped differently so you might also find another style of diaper fits you better :) There are a lot to choose from these days :thumbsup: And the same goes for plastic panties, maybe some high-back ones will fit better- they're higher in front as well :D For me those go high enough to cover any diaper and they stay up like they are supposed to :angel_not:

Bettypooh