LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story Idea - Simulation

Main Character Attributes  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should the main character be? (choose all that apply)

• Male
    • Female
    • Good looking
    • Plain
    • Tall
    • Short
    • Signfficant other
    • Romantically available
    • Professional
    • Assistant
    • Volunteer
    • Conscripted inmate
    • Genius
    • Above average intelligence
    • Street smarts but no formal education
    • Stoner dropout with no ambition
  2. 2. Diaper Status

3. 3. Diaper Type

• Store brand pullups
    • Cloth diapers and plastic pants
    • Premium disposables
    • All-in-one Japanese style

I had an idea (that's two this week!) for another story. These just come to me in flashes from something else I've seen/heard/read. What I need from you is a little input on what you find interesting.

The story will be about a simulation experiment, titled Simulation 43 with a main character I will follow based on some of the parameters listed above. There will be other characters I'll develop to fill in the parts this character can't perform. For instance, an assistant can't run the lab on his/her own. You may select only one or all of the first poll items but the results will be screwed up if you select them all but I'll go with the top choices in each choice, ie a male vs female, tall vs short, genius vs street smarts, etc.

The second and third polls pick what diapers we use and how those diapers will be used.

The basis of the story is a mush of Inception, which I haven't seen, Harsh Realm, the Star Trek holodeck, Avatar and Tron. Do not fret, it will certainly include diapers in due time. I'm still working on the idea but I'm jotting down notes and filling in pieces as they come to me.

Any other thoughts or input you wish to add are welcomed.

The idea, though vague, sounds neat. I wrote a story about a male main character that gets regressed by a sabotaged holodeck, and there's another in which the main character makes the EMH her mommy and her crush into her holodeck daddy. :) Another I wrote uses the neural devices from Voyager to convince the protag of the experience. Although she designed the program, she wanted to believe she was being abducted, given surgical modifications for breast size and klingon bowel capacity, and hypnotically reprogrammed to be a submissive baby girl.

Anyway... :whistling:

IF your concept is very like the holodeck, or the matrix, or whatever...the possibilities are pretty much endless.

The idea, though vague, sounds neat. I wrote a story about a male main character that gets regressed by a sabotaged holodeck, and there's another in which the main character makes the EMH her mommy and her crush into her holodeck daddy. :) Another I wrote uses the neural devices from Voyager to convince the protag of the experience. Although she designed the program, she wanted to believe she was being abducted, given surgical modifications for breast size and klingon bowel capacity, and hypnotically reprogrammed to be a submissive baby girl.

Anyway... :whistling:

IF your concept is very like the holodeck, or the matrix, or whatever...the possibilities are pretty much endless.

Klingon bowel capacity! Now that's a funny play on words!

I plan on keeping mine based in somewhat believable reality and work up through the simulations, hitting the highlights of the milestones sims. I don't want it to be too SciFi centric although I want the technology to be just out of our current reach.

Here's a snippet I'm working out for one of the milestones:

Along the way, another team took some of our lesser projects and turned them into commercial products.

Sim22 introduced 3D glasses, which were originally our design but it took quite a while for the display technology to become inexpensive enough to market.

Simulation 43 (AB in l33t?) is the first one where a person's consciousness will be engaged in the simulation much like the holobands in Caprica or the setup in Surrogate with Bruce Willis. There will be a twist I'm working out to give it a turn I hope people find engaging and pleasing.

So, one week later it looks like the main character will be a smart, tall, good-looking woman. The diapers will be wet and messy cloth diapers and premium disposables!

The catch is, I didn't say the main character was going to be the one using the diapers! LOL

Just kidding, unless I have a really good reason, that's how it will likely turn out.

You never disappoint! Looking forward to it!

I hope not. I am starting to map it out but it will be a right long while before the story is ready to print.

So far, I'm making it like a technical log of simulations with events that fill in the parts the log entries don't allude to. It will be more logs in the beginning and transition to more events later in. It may not work that way but it appeals to me for now.