LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diapers Should I Buy?

I got a very limited budget for this month to spend on diapers which is £20 inc the postage. But can probably afford one pack of diapers inc postage. As I been looking around various places online.

Tena Slip Maxi (take loads,wick well and nice fit,nice white plastic)

Molicare Super Plus (take loads,wick very well, not as good fit as tena,purple-ish plastic though).

Attends Slip Active Super Plus 10 (takes loads, don't wick that well,don't fit as well, have that belt type system, but it is white plastic with 1 tape a side, so can look babyish, however they extremelly gelly when wet so babyish again in that way and very nice.

Or a few Bambino Classicos or Bambino Teddys, except you don't get much for your money... Are the Bambino's/Bambino Teddy's as gelly as the uk Attends or Molicare though?

I would love Abena X Plus or Euron Form Super Plus right now but they are so god damn expensive, will have to get a selection of different types next month as well from save express.

Being you are in the UK buy what is local or made close to you, why spend all your cash on shipping.

You can have more diapers and spend more days wet instead of paying UPS or some other carrier tons for shipping.

I like exotic makes of diapers but..... I would rather have a case than just a pack or two, and my money eaten up in shipping.

Whatever you choose have fun I know I will......LOL

Being you are in the UK buy what is local or made close to you, why spend all your cash on shipping.

You can have more diapers and spend more days wet instead of paying UPS or some other carrier tons for shipping.

I like exotic makes of diapers but..... I would rather have a case than just a pack or two, and my money eaten up in shipping.

Whatever you choose have fun I know I will......LOL

Bambinos can be got from a uk online shop I know though.

I've narrowed it down to Molicare Super Plus or Bambino Classico/Bambino Teddy now.

Tena Slip Maxi are pretty nice but tried they many times a few months back and they ain't thick enough for me.

Abena X Plus if I could afford them, I get them however they do clump after a while(even if dry) and the tapes can suck.

Also my waist is 38-39 inches, so what size would I need?

As Tena Slip Maxi fit me a bit tight, but nothing terrible. I heard Bambinos run on the small side of medium if they fit exactly like cuddlz?, so I'd have to get the large.

Molicare don't fit my body shape as well as Tena, but are still not too tight. All in all, Abena X Plus fit my body shape the best.

I will say that Bambino is a great diaper. If you can afford them and can reconcile the cost, go for it! They are a consistently great product!

ABU has been sweetening the deal on their diapers a lot lately as well, so it may behoove you to see if that deal is available in the UK as well. If it is, it may be the cheapest price you'll get for a premium diaper.