LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Results

Well as you could guess from my former thread, I wanted to try pooping in diapers. Well last night, I did just that. I was at the computer after buying my forst pack and I felt the urge. Needless to say, I pooped in them and sat in it. No details needed, but needless to say, it was successful. I thank you for your help. I enjoyed it and my gf will be pleased.

And by the way, someone needs to ban diaperbrownie. He is a troll who willingly gave me advice that was potentially lethal. I highly ask that a moderator bans him because if I actually took 20 laxatives and died, this website could have shut down for being irresponsible.

dude... If I told you to jump a bridge and you do it, that makes you stupid not DD's fault in any way shape or form. Would you really insert 20 suppositories up your rectum? or take 20 laxatives? :closedeyes:

Come on now partner lets think logical here. :lol:

Well as you could guess from my former thread, I wanted to try pooping in diapers. Well last night, I did just that. I was at the computer after buying my forst pack and I felt the urge. Needless to say, I pooped in them and sat in it. No details needed, but needless to say, it was successful. I thank you for your help. I enjoyed it and my gf will be pleased.

And by the way, someone needs to ban diaperbrownie. He is a troll who willingly gave me advice that was potentially lethal. I highly ask that a moderator bans him because if I actually took 20 laxatives and died, this website could have shut down for being irresponsible.

The issue was addressed by the Admin staff here shortly after it was posted.

Bettypooh

We are all adults here and assume that we can use common sense (not too sure about myself though ;) ). As in everyday life we all say and do stupid things that annoy others from time to time. Some more than others but that's life :) .

Glad it all worked out for you and I certainly hope she was pleased.

I didn't mean for anyone to take it literally.

I would seriously pray someone wouldn't take 20 laxatives. I merely mentioned as an extreme EXTREME way to make yourself defecate. If I thought someone here would seriously take that advice, I wouldn't give it.

If I could take it back, I would. I apologize. Don't take 20 laxatives.

Common sense should tell you that, anyway.

• Like 1