LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tora-Con

Lexsee

again.. cosplay?

basically what i'm asking is.... assume that i know nothing about these 'cons' that go on... nor any of these acronyms.... and explain in very plain english to the uninformed what it is.....

because that assumption about me knowing nothing about these cons... is a correct one!

cosplay = costume play...or anything having to do with dressing up like someone else, or your favorite character in fiction / non fiction. Thats as much as I know....which isn't much :P

and i bet it was quicker to type that then go to wikipedia, search for cosplay, copy the link, the come here, create a reply, post the link and hit post reply....

but actually giving a wiki link is a pretty NON straight forward way .... actually its not even any way of explaining something.....

but i appreciate the link....

just thought my first question would have elicited a bit more of an answer... for example... so its a costume convention...and it seems like the theme is tora? what is this tora? what kind of theme is that? all things that could have been answered in one post... but alas, i'll never know..... oh well...

whatever it is.. hope whoever goes has fun.

hahha and see problem solved!!!! lol....

i was thinking was some sort of themed convention... we used to have a ummm... ok i don't know the actual theme... but people came dressed up as characters from all sorts of fantasy novels... although at the time it was mostly lord of the rings characters as it was when the movies were coming out.... but yeah that at our univ.....

well there is also the Japanese phrase "Tora Tora Tora" from WW2 Pearl Harbor. Maybe its a con where people dress up in vintage WW2 costumes and uniforms etc....

Just a guess :P

It may be this also. *Ahem*

TORA - Temporally Ordered Routing Algorithm - used for routing data.

There is 'TOra' software also.

Seems most likely that you guys/girls may have pinned it down. Cosplay = Costume play :)