LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice Please?!

So I just recently told my wife I am a Diaper Lover. She has known for a few years I like them/have a fetish for them. She has even worn them for me on many occasions. But lately I can't stand waiting for her to go away for a night or even out late so I can feel that crinkle and bulge between my legs. 

So I finally came clean and told her. But now I feel very embarrassed. Or should I say aware that she knows. She responded by saying it's fine if I want to wear them once a week or so. But that it is kind of a turn off to her. 

What do I do now. I want to wear them without shame but knowing if I put one on she will feel uncomfortable makes me feel uncomfortable. 

It took a while for me to feel comfortable wearing a diaper around my wife as well. Now its old hat. If it helps, make sure your wife's needs are met before indulging in a little diaper time and your transition from underwear to diapers will be smooth :D

Well it seems that you've got two things going for you. First is some acceptance :D Second is that you obviously care about her deeply and don't want her to feel badly over you wearing :thumbsup: You should work out a compromise together, being totally honest and open with each others feelings ;) And whatever agreement is reached, you must keep your end of the bargain completely- one slip-up on your part is likely to lead to outright rejection and worse :o Watch for the right time to open this conversation; women live by their emotions and bringing it up at the wrong time will likely be problematic for you. Judging by how much you are thinking of her already I am sure you understand how that is B) BTW, congrats there- few guys seem to value their partner's feelings this much, but most women are used to that :angel_not: That depth of caring is what makes for blissful lasting relationships :wub:

All relationships are a compromise where you are not likely to get everything you want, but you should get what you really need, so think that through before working on this and be realistic- for a some of us there just isn't any 'enough' diaper time :whistling: Try to ensure that she understands how that works if you have any doubts as to your needs. And try to figure out exactly what deters her from full acceptance, then do all you can to minimize that aspect of it :) Be ready to give in to her sometimes saying "no", accepting yourself that you are the one with unusual needs and that nobody has the right to force their self on anyone else :mellow: And if you find things changing on your end, don't stay quiet- communicate with her; let her have a clear view of your needs anytime she wants to look at them :blush: And never push her on this- that is the most certain way to create an enemy :angry:

If you explore this together, it might turn out better that you thought possible. If not you will at least know what you have to avoid doing to keep her happy- then you can work around that. Approached correctly this looks like a 'win' is in the making here :girl_happy:

Wishing you the best!

Bettypooh

yes, go for it. shes obviously accepting of it at one level or another.

But like mentioned, dont get too carried away and start pushing things on her or things may go south in a hurry!

Luckily, my fiancée is very accepting of my 'other self'. So long as their is a healthy balance between the 2 of us, she has no problem with me indulging in diapers and she even plays along most of the time :)