LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Troll Game

There is this thread on the ratio of Men vs Women http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=27409&st=0 which ended up getting hijacked by trolls to bash us in the trans community. I really stewed about it overnight and came to the realization that I can change my sex easier then I can enlighten the truly stupid so why not just make a game of this and have fun so.....

There are 4 trolls posting in the thread and the game is to read the thread and match each poster to the type of troll. There's no prize but the first one to properly match the initials of the troll to the correct title wins.

Troll 1 the ignorant troll

Troll 2 the hypocrite troll

Troll 3 the brainless troll

Troll 4 The I want attention troll

Let the game begin!

• Like 2

Freta,

I just read that thread because the subject is an interesting question. I vote option 4: they all just want attention.

Aloha,

Honu

To paraphrase Obi-Wan Kenobi "Who's the more trollish, the troll, or the troll who trolls him?"

I am! *the queen troll of trolls online* >.> I love trolling trolls though, but really, those aren't trolls. Those are technically just idjits, trolls do it for fun and games, people who actually believe what they say are just plain stupid.

• Like 1

I'm quite inclined to believe that they all fit the description of Troll #1 and Troll #4. They're ignorant and want attention. I wasn't even going to waste the time to type a response in that thread as it obviously would have been pointless. It's obvious that there are people on this site who #1: Don't know the difference between sex and gender and #2: Don't respect other people's struggles and right to do what they need to do to make themselves happy. Apparently us transgender folk don't have any right to "mutilate" our bodies.

I could go on, but I think I'll stop there seeing as I'm already pissed off after reading the other thread. :glare:

I'm quite inclined to believe that they all fit the description of Troll #1 and Troll #4. They're ignorant and want attention. I wasn't even going to waste the time to type a response in that thread as it obviously would have been pointless. It's obvious that there are people on this site who #1: Don't know the difference between sex and gender and #2: Don't respect other people's struggles and right to do what they need to do to make themselves happy. Apparently us transgender folk don't have any right to "mutilate" our bodies.

I could go on, but I think I'll stop there seeing as I'm already pissed off after reading the other thread. :glare:

Ditto...

~ moogle

This is such a pointless topic, purely aimed at causing grief. From what I read in the topic you've linked, there was a lot of disagreement and some heated exchanges. That said, for the most part they were all defending their respective points of view - not trolling. True, many were letting their emotions and feelings guide their responses rather than reason and proof, but they were not posting with the clear primary intent of starting or perpetuating a flame war.

It would seems like the most obvious troll around at the moment is you, FretaBWet. Perhaps this is one thread which didn't need to be started.

To paraphrase Obi-Wan Kenobi "Who's the more trollish, the troll, or the troll who trolls him?"

Well said.

• Like 3

Normally I don't start threads like this but I'll explain why I did it. If you look at the thread I linked to you'll see it had nothing to do with trans people. The first poster to start veering off topic just commented that a lot of users pose as the opposite of their true gender. I wouldn't have any issue on this because in some cases I'm sure it's true. This led into questions about common gender terms like TS, TG Tboy, Tgirl etc and these questions were answered. Again I don't have any issue with this because people just asked sincere questions and got sincere answers. This should have been the end of this. If someone just posted that it would be impossible to get accurate information because you can't know the true gender of the person behind the keyboard I would not have had any issue because as an intelligent person I would have logically agreed.

What we got after this point is the trolls offering their opinion on the legitimacy of changing one's sex. There was absolutely no need to offer those opinions. They had nothing to do with the subject of the thread therefore they were obviously trying to cause trouble. These trolls were acting like bullies and there were respected members of this community trying to reason with them but they only continued in the same manner. If they weren't trolls they could have said at any time it waqs just their opinion and since it was causing distress to others they would just drop it. But they didn't. They just continued.

Sometimes you have to just stand up to bullies. You can't turn the other cheek because it just empowers them. Sometimes you just have to punch them in the nose and that is what this thread is. I started a new thread because I didn't think the OP deserved to have me hijack the thread further then it had already. I respect your opinion that I am the obvious troll even though I don't agree with it. See how easy it is to be respectful to someone who disagrees with you.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2